More activity

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
It's good to see a bit more life to IW now. I see more new products, or not-been-on-in-ages products coming back on air. They still need less craft and sat nav but some of the recent shows have been more interesting.

A point in question is Monet. It arrived today and I'm very impressed with it so far. For the price, the quality of presentation is far far better than a similarly priced item from The Other Side :) I purchased a more expensive cream from them and it turned up in a beaten up box that was barely sealed down and with a photocopied set of instructions and ingredients that looked like it had been cut up by a 6 year old! I was disappointed, especially after hearing about the expensive spas in all the far flung places of the world. At least I know why it cost so much and needless to say it went back soon after!

The Monet, on the other hand, was in a lovely presentation box, with a proper glossy instruction brochure with every detail you could possibly need. And this whole set cost less than that one pot of cream that went back. Nice one IW, let's hope this brand stays and that the general upward trend continues. I'm sure it'll bring customers back. (Just no more craft - pleeeeeeease!)

You'll be in trouble if you don't name three :wave2:

Unless Paxo is the name of your OH :giggle:

Ahh Paxo, I met him on a camel in Spain, it was love at first sight, he had the most beautiful 'come to bed' eyes, by the time I'd finished with him they were more 'home and away' :30::54:

It's good to see a bit more life to IW now. I see more new products, or not-been-on-in-ages products coming back on air. They still need less craft and sat nav but some of the recent shows have been more interesting.

A point in question is Monet. It arrived today and I'm very impressed with it so far. For the price, the quality of presentation is far far better than a similarly priced item from The Other Side :) I purchased a more expensive cream from them and it turned up in a beaten up box that was barely sealed down and with a photocopied set of instructions and ingredients that looked like it had been cut up by a 6 year old! I was disappointed, especially after hearing about the expensive spas in all the far flung places of the world. At least I know why it cost so much and needless to say it went back soon after!

The Monet, on the other hand, was in a lovely presentation box, with a proper glossy instruction brochure with every detail you could possibly need. And this whole set cost less than that one pot of cream that went back. Nice one IW, let's hope this brand stays and that the general upward trend continues. I'm sure it'll bring customers back. (Just no more craft - pleeeeeeease!)

Were you impressed with the deolivery as well?

Yea, I've seen Monet on the sit-up channels before, never heard of them before that

Love the old paxo, has to be properly done though! A nice bit of chutney is good for helping the cold turkey slide down too - I'll get my coat!

The guy who brings Monet to IW is suprisingly hot too considering he's about 65. He looks like an older James Masters......

I think I'll get me coat, my last RL crush was on a 76 year old too.........

gets coat........stops by oap home......

I am asking for this...but yes in some publicity shots he too looks quite hot ;p

Oh dear, there's no helping some people.

Latest posts

Back