Did you hear.....ha ha!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
Just heard Derek Gibbons saying "When we don't sell something we tell you. We don't get the boss to buy it from his hotel room"!! :clapping: Nearly choked on my cup of tea!

Obviously he reads this forum. Come on Derek say "hello" to us :wink2:

Oh ... that is priceless & so typically Derek, isn't it!

That is really, really funny the more I think about it. I am sure he reads this forum, because he often makes comments on things that are very "current" in here.

Ooh, yes please ... Derek - pop on & say hello!

Spent the last hour watching him...he's on top form today!

Del Sausagechops...If your reading, come and say Hi...we don't bite..Well not much anyway:D

Hey chaps...glad you like the show! Everything said in jest of course, all a bit of good fun ;)

keep watching, and buy the ring.

Del

Del is hilarious,fabulous to watch,always makes me smile.....in fact not smile but LOL.......yesterday his constant mentioning of manring and womanring had me roaring:D

Hey chaps...glad you like the show! Everything said in jest of course, all a bit of good fun ;)

Del

Hey Derek!

Thanks for coming on and Welcome to the forum. Don't you be getting big headed now reading all these compliments :giggle:

There are a couple of us here live in your home town so be nice - even although we don't support The Pars! :grin:

Thanks again Derek and don't be a stranger :star:

Del

You are brill Del - don't stop with the tongue in cheek (down Sue) comments! I don't get to watch much now but used to LOVE when you included song titles in your presentation. I'll never know how you did that - genius!!! :star:

HASH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :pPC:

Sue, what have I told you about trying to sell your drugs on here? :giggle:

Hi Derek so nice of you to come on and hello (my post crossed with your earlier lol) just goes to show what great presenters TJC have x
Sue that made me laugh thats Derek down to a tee lol
Now all i ask is for some pics of Cancun i bet shes growing fast x

Hi Del

Welcome to the forum!

Its soo good to hear someone on the telly with a nice scottish accent!
Saw the pic you showed of Cancun a few months ago, she was a right wee cutie!!

I sneaked a peak to TJC the other night (hubby had nodded off, just for a min) and I caught the program just when you shouted by the ring ... you woke him up and I got caught ... hehehe !!

Keep up the good work!!! (and please dont leave!!!)

from

a wee sausage chops!

Faerie, all the nicest people have Scottish accents! :angel:

Derek used to scare my dogs when he shouted but they're used to him now!

Latest posts

Back