Happy customer!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

briolette

Registered Shopper
Just wanted to say what a brilliant time i've had being introduced to Rocks TV/Coloured Rocks. The live chat is a great bonus, enabling you to ask questions, discuss, interact with the presenters, have a laugh, congratulate, commiserate and just generally get totally silly and have fun.
Having lurked for a while I took the plunge and joined in a couple of weeks ago and met some of the nicest, friendliest people! The presenters on Rocks are also friendly and well informed and have a relaxed and easy going style, they interact with the customers and work together with the brilliant customer service advisors to make the auctions suit the buyer..its practically tailor made at times and is totally unique in my view.
The net result of a service as good as this though, is that once you start to buy and receive the high quality jewellery and gems, you realise that you are totally addicted and one purchase leads to another and another!
For me personally, I came to Rocks last, after discovering the TV channels and enjoying buying jewellery from them first. Rocks is now my first choice and I am totally hooked.
I would recommend Rocks to anyone who is interested in a unique gemstone buying experience where the customer is valued and the company offers so much more than just a sales transaction..it really is a shopping experience like no other.

And also it means you got to know me!!

I know what you mean though - it's my very favourite place and I will only buy from other sites when Rocks simply doesn't have what I want!

n xxx

:lol: BH and I used to be regulars, but had to wean ourselves off, it's definitely hazardous to your bank balance, but great fun, and great people. Not to mention, of course, great bling and superb CS.

Oh yes..and for those I chat with on Rocks, who have realised I have a very silly sense of humour..I will come clean and say oops yes its me..Hollywood..the one having an interesting love in with Bubblyminnie and her other virtual (!) wife Lilac! We share an online life of absolute bliss, no housework, just gems, gems, gems!!!

Hi Holly/briolette i'm new to rocks and enjoy the chat as well you and bubbly make me laugh, don't forget to post my ring for my birthday lol Marie76 x

Latest posts

Back