Anti medication fleece blocko

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mommabear

Registered Shopper
What a bargain :clapping:

I thought they were a steal at £49.99 a couple of weeks ago but hey, they had the price wrong, they were really £24.99 :up2:

Now they're £19.99!!!!! :clapping::clapping:

I've had a thumping great headache for 3 days, and I'm beginning to think it's caused some permanent brain damage:sad:

I was flicking channels this morning, and saw a fleece poncho with an animal print collar, and I actually thought it was quite nice :yikes:

Someone get me a Doctor, QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thedoctorisin.jpg

I've got first appointment ;)

I've had a thumping great headache for 3 days, and I'm beginning to think it's caused some permanent brain damage:sad:

I was flicking channels this morning, and saw a fleece poncho with an animal print collar, and I actually thought it was quite nice :yikes:

Someone get me a Doctor, QUICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me too! :blush: (obviously not in the 'poo' colour though :happy:, how on earth did Loen think that was a good sales technique?!).

must have a lie down now to quell the urge to order a black one...poncho, poncho, poncho :doh:

The only reason I will watch IW is loen... I think she is so funny ... oh and the fashion lol never fails to cheer me up :)

That's funny. I had a headache for several days too and when I saw the poncho I thought it looked quite nice.

My headache has gone now. I won't be buying one.

Now if you will excuse me, I am watching the Ammoshite programme, to be followed by Moira C - I hope it is just her scarves and bags and not her Itsawrap. I like her scarves and bags but don't like her Itsawrap stuff.

Latest posts

Back