Thrilled beyond all human belief....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NikkiS

Tanzanite Flasher!
My delivery has just arrived, including my newest tanzanite..... I didn't even realise until it arrived that the tanzy was a Lorique! As soon as I opened the box I gave a great gasp of pleasure, which is how one SHOULD respond to something so beautiful, and which I am so happy with! it is very heavy and solid, clearly excellently made, and I personally that the stone is top notch. I can't believe what I got for the price!

Here it is - I know my pics are pants but I hope you can see how lovely it is. The one next to it is my first and original tanzanite!

Attachments

• tanzycollection.jpg
    tanzycollection.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 426
Lovely Nikki and how wonderful that you love it so much. Wear with great pleasure and in good health!

So pleased you love it , as you said the reaction when you first saw it told you it was a keeper

So Nikki.......are we to assume you like it then? :grin:
Seriously though, I'm genuinely thrilled for you, nice one! :cool2:

That's exactly the sort of reaction a piece of jewellery should produce! If not, it's not "the one".

Glad you found your prince!

Ohhhhh deeaaaar - have just added a 3.4ct ring to my collection - and now I must STOP shopping!

N x

Ohhhhh deeaaaar - have just added a 3.4ct ring to my collection - and now I must STOP shopping!

N x

Stop it lol i saw that ring early this morning on the new website and i thought i bet Nikki will request and buy it this afternoon i haven't been on rocks today so i didn't know if you had! but looks like i was right :tongue2: beautiful ring x

Latest posts

Back