Home delivery network

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dingo

Registered Shopper
from a good contact, news that the contract has now moved to royal mail as of end of september.
Had my first package from situp dropped over the back garden fence with no signature today. But at least he left a card to let me know :)
Gordy, megadroping like a good un

That is gonna put me off buying from them in the future, as IMHO Home Delivery Network is the best courier service at the mo. Obviously done as a cost cutting measure.:down:

Cheers for the heads-up , Royal Mail are crap :down:
Not too worried tho as the Megadrops this year are crap also , nothing decent these days

Cheers for the heads-up , Royal Mail are crap :down:
Not too worried tho as the Megadrops this year are crap also , nothing decent these days

......ooh i dont know, bin better than before i think. Ive seen a few goodies drop to a quid.

......ooh i dont know, bin better than before i think. Ive seen a few goodies drop to a quid.

Nah got to disagree , no where like the good old days of golf clubs , bikes , TV's , 50g gold curb chains etc

from a good contact, news that the contract has now moved to royal mail as of end of september.
Had my first package from situp dropped over the back garden fence with no signature today. But at least he left a card to let me know :)
Gordy, megadroping like a good un

The same thing happened to us, not even a card left though. When we opened it up the item was dented and chipped. We sent it back to situp, got a full refund and a replacement item

Latest posts

Back