Are Alan & Barry presenting Christmas shows still?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simon Sims

Registered Shopper
Just wondered what has happened to Alan & Barry - i thought they were presenting the Saturday crazy Christmas shows?

Saw them once (some say that is too much) but not since that first show.

Has there been a "bust-:cash:up" at IW?

How I agree - can't stand them! Enough to put you off buying ANYTHING!! YUCK. Who want's to see two loud fat men talking over each other - no class.

I did get an answer from Ideal World to this question a few weeks ago for www.crafttelly.com:

"Alan and Barry have not left, you are correct, they were not on Christmas Crackers but that is because they were only ever guest presenters with us here at Ideal World.

As per the original plan we will be inviting them back when we feel the product is suitable for their presenting style.

Keep an eye out as they may be guest presenting again the near future."

I did get an answer from Ideal World to this question a few weeks ago for www.crafttelly.com:

"Alan and Barry have not left, you are correct, they were not on Christmas Crackers but that is because they were only ever guest presenters with us here at Ideal World.

As per the original plan we will be inviting them back when we feel the product is suitable for their presenting style.

Keep an eye out as they may be guest presenting again the near future."

Unisex kaftans? :emo:

Latest posts

Back