Photos please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
As stuff starts arriving from rocks.tv I hope we are gonna see some photos lol

I myself am waiting on a necklace, (silver and pearl) after being enticed onto the auctions at rocks.tv by Sammi lol

I bought the necklace to match the watch that I was so sure noone would particularly want so I left an autobid, went off to do tea etc. later remembered about it, looked and had been way way outbid lol so no watch and matching necklace on its way hehehehehehe typical me :Hiding:

Still I imagine i'll keep it as it was really nice and REALLY cheap. :D

The deliveries should start arriving today - I am waiting for a mystic topaz ring from Friday night and a blue topaz ring from yesterday. They were both absolute bargains, £20 and £23 respectively, but I'm sure the prices will increase as the site becomes more well known, so make the most of it girls & boys! Will post pics at the weekend :)

I'm looking forward to receiving my parcel. I have a few Smokey Quartz pieces on the way plus a pearl necklace with Amethyst drop. They all looked lovely on air, and hope they will be just as gorgeous in real life. All were great deals too:D

wow wow wow

just taken delivery of my order and wow wow wow as steve has said , my mystic topaz pd086,its so pretty just love it. Dk736 these are sweet earrings very nice, but what gave me the biggest WOW was my necklace vu 137... just fell in love with it. I know ive a few more on its way so cant wait to recieve them. I will post up some pics as soon as my son gets out of bed. I look forward to seeing and reading all about all of yours when you get them xxx see you at the auction:D

OO me too, wonder if mine comes today as well, hope so cos i'm in all day today.

I cannot remember the number of it but it was the odd shaped links silver necklace with a pearl in each bit lol the one that kept appearing as Lot 1 hahaha now fathom that out lol

Super quick delivery....well done Rocks.tv:)

Got my mystic topaz ring this morning,fabulously sparkly and lustrous....a 3ct rock for £20......bargaintastic!!!!!!!!:D

Reckon we need to make the most of these early days before everyone else gets wind of things;)

Just have to also add......I love the ring box,the authenticity card,great info,personalised too,makes you feel kinda special and the free book looks fab....will be thumbing through it later on.

Last edited:
Super quick delivery....well done Rocks.tv:)

Got my mystic topaz ring this morning,fabulously sparkly and lustrous....a 3ct rock for £20......bargaintastic!!!!!!!!:D

Reckon we need to make the most of these early days before everyone else gets wind of things;)

Just have to also add......I love the ring box,the authenticity card,great info,personalised too,makes you feel kinda special and the free book looks fab....will be thumbing through it later on.

The boxes are fabulous aren't they? very swish looking. :)

OO me too, wonder if mine comes today as well, hope so cos i'm in all day today.

I cannot remember the number of it but it was the odd shaped links silver necklace with a pearl in each bit lol the one that kept appearing as Lot 1 hahaha now fathom that out lol

Thats the pearl necklace that arrived for me today :) its so BEAUTIFUL :D
I hope you like yours as much as I love mine:)

Latest posts

Back