One Size Poncho

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
(mum writes...)

I'm just curious to know if anyone else purchased the one size poncho that showed up in the IW specials recently? Mine arrived today, or at least I thought it had. What was in the packet was not what I had ordered. What turned up was a sort of fringed jumpery thing, completely different to the poncho. I can't help but wonder if this is a genuine error in the warehouse, or if they have been sending out similar things because the originals were oversold. I have no idea what this other product is, there are no details on it but it's dead cheap and nasty (so it could be anything you might find in the warehouse :D ) Has anyone else had this happen so far?

(mum writes...)

I'm just curious to know if anyone else purchased the one size poncho that showed up in the IW specials recently? Mine arrived today, or at least I thought it had. What was in the packet was not what I had ordered. What turned up was a sort of fringed jumpery thing, completely different to the poncho. I can't help but wonder if this is a genuine error in the warehouse, or if they have been sending out similar things because the originals were oversold. I have no idea what this other product is, there are no details on it but it's dead cheap and nasty (so it could be anything you might find in the warehouse :D ) Has anyone else had this happen so far?

Moth, this is exactly the reason I stopped shopping with IW. A couple of years ago I ordered 4 or 5 items and when they arrived every single one was a different item to what I'd ordered. I believe one was the right item but in the wrong colour. The irritating thing was they all had the right item numbers on them but what was in the package was not what was shown on TV. Because the number was right I had a terrible time trying to convince them the item was wrong. From my experience I would say this is quite a common occurrence with IW, whether they oversell and make up orders with 'leftovers' in the hope customers will keep them, who knows. Good luck in getting your refund. Just don't go there again.

Latest posts

Back