Ideal World contact

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chess

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any contact addresses for people that acknowledge their customers' existence? I found out that the last CS person, Gareth Parker, who was always very helpful, is no longer with CS. Wonder why! And I don't for a minute expect anything from Andrew whatsisname!

Does anyone have any contact addresses for people that acknowledge their customers' existence? I found out that the last CS person, Gareth Parker, who was always very helpful, is no longer with CS. Wonder why! And I don't for a minute expect anything from Andrew whatsisname!

That explains why I didn't get a reply from him - typical isn't it. Do please let us know if you get a reply from Andrew Fryatt as I'm still waiting for a reply re something I returned in April and almost forgot to check my credit card statement - nothing refunded of course!

Just keeping you up to date. No reply yet - not even an automated response. Clearly netiquette is not in their business manual. Mind you, what is?

I've just had an automated reply too! you'd think they'd want to sort out a missing refund - but then again..... no of course they wouldn't, silly me!

Diane, you're actually one step ahead of me - I didn't get an automated reply!!! Still haven't heard from the man himself either.

WEll I got my reply today (not at all helpful!)
It's quite obvious what has happened to my refund - they've listed that I've returned the free samy hair icing but not the main kit. In actual fact the free samy icing is still sitting on my desk (unopened) so they haven't had that back yet. doh!
That took 8 working days!

To Graham for info

Graham, just to keep you informed, I have never received a response to my email to Andrew Fryatt. (sent 29/7).

As a point of interest, I haven't received the goods concerned either. Dispatched to Parcelnet 21 July, but website still says order generated at 20.08 that day. Estimated date of delivery 26/7 - that date was changed last week (around 4 August) to 29 July - do you think they mean next year!! Can't get them to accept that something has happened at Parcelnet because it has never been issued from there. I have to say if this was QVC, judging by previous dealings I would have received replacement by now.

Thank you Chess.

I have sent the following email to Andrew Fryatt:

Please can I ask that you look at this thread http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1630 one of YOUR customers is having problems, I gave her your email details but you have chosen to ignore her. I know you have issues with me personally and shoppingtelly.com which are totally ridiculous but that is your decision and not mine.

Please would you have the curtsey to reply to this customer, or let me know that it is now your policy to ignore customer issues. If that is the case I can publish it on the front page and I am sure you will not be troubled by my readers money again.

i thought there was a news report on the old forum saying that Mr. Fryatt was leaving cos i thought we discussed the fact that he hadn't lasted there long. Or am i imagining that :confused:

I have a number that you may get someone to help,In this country,,MARION GARTON 08700 777002 hope its of some use.

Latest posts

Back