New IT System - Its in!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rocks & Co. COO

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

Just a quick one.

I would just like to inform you that the new IT system is now installed.

After first putting it in on Tuesday and a day of issues it seems to be funtioning well. We are continually monitoring and will be correcting any issues if they arise - please let us know via phone or preferably email if you come across any.

The TV/Web is now fully integrated and the items are saved for you once you add it to your basket (the only way you won't get the product is if you don't check the item out within the 24hrs or remove it yourself).

The above now means you will only pay the one P&P as you DON'T need to keep checking out to guarantee the product and you can order on the web/phone and it will be allocated to the same order, the call centre will just ask if you have ever ordered before and will find your details via your postcode etc...

If you have any problems logging in, please use the reset password.

Sadly, your order history from the old system will not be there - we are in the process of converting that, so we can import it - this may take a while though.

Finally, I would like to thank you all for your patience and by the end of the year we will be in new premises and in turn have a brand new high end phone system which will not just ring and cut you off after 4mins if unanswered.

Once again Thank You and please be rest assured we are always looking to give our customers the best possible customer service and this is the first step of many that will ever increase your levels of satisfaction and enjoyment.

Kind Regards
Andrew
Rocks & Co. COO

Sorry to contradict Andrew, but I placed two rings in my basket around 10.30 p.m. on Friday night one white gold with yellow sapphire and one yellow gold with green sapphire.They were both a bargain at £49 each, but I wanted to discuss them with my Daughter before I checked them out. As I realised this had been a problem in the past I was a little uncertain, but felt confident that with the new system in place things would be fine....... Went to check them out about 5.30 p.m last night and guess what....MY BASKET WAS EMPTY !!

Update.. Andrew rang me this morning to say that they had a few gremlins in the system still, but that they were sorting it out, and that he had put the items back in my basket. Thanks very much Andrew, I have now checked these out.

But on the subject of gremlins, I couldn't pay with the card I would normally use, as it has a start date of 2009, and your system doesn't seem to recognise that 2009 exists. Now granted it has been a bad year for some, me included, but much as I might like to wipe out 2009 there are still almost three months to go !!!

Thanks for your help, I'm looking forward to receiving the rings.

Latest posts

Back