I give up!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
For about a week now i've had trouble logging in and when i can log in i just get logged out after a few minutes then can't log back in, live help can't help as i've done everything deleting cookies etc, isn't it about time they fixed this problem as i know i'm not alone they must be loosing customers!

Hi Gemcherub. I am sorry to hear this is happening. Would you mind emailing John with all of the details including your web browser and exactly what happens please? His email address is [email protected]

He is in India at the moment, but will reply to you as quickly as possible, but it is internet dependent I'm afraid.

Sorry again that this is happening.

GC - I still can't log in :( John is working on it but I think they're flummoxed. :(

John will need to know which version of browser you're using, what virus protection you have (and which version etc). Hopefully there'll be some correlation somewhere along the line but I'm pretty convinced it's something at their end rather than our end. I'm not having issues with any other internet sites.

Last edited:
I think its their end too! I don't log in as frequently as I did before but I don't get the stream anymore just a black screen. I can talk in chat and see all the details just nothing on the live feed - strange as I can see the feed on st!

OMG husband is a genius :cool2: hes fixed it and i'm logged in and have been for 10 minutes and counting :clapping:..........
Not going to tell you how he did it though :54:

Just kidding all he did was reset IE to default settings and the same for McAfee! don't know if its a permanent fix but its worked for now.

am really glad you are back marie. Personally I have always been able to log in but I think it depends on what browser you're using etc.......

I think its their end too! I don't log in as frequently as I did before but I don't get the stream anymore just a black screen. I can talk in chat and see all the details just nothing on the live feed - strange as I can see the feed on st!

It could be you need to update your flash player.

BH - Sazza's right. That should sort out your problem.

Nikki - it's not a browser issue. I'm using IE, the same as others who haven't got the issue.

GC - I tried all of that and nothing, nada, nix!

Thanks Meeshoo and sazza will try it tomorrow but think I do have the latest version (I am on mac BTW) xx

Bargainhunter are you using Safari on the Mac as it can cause issues, we generally recommend the use of Firefox on Macs. Apologies if you are already using Firefox.

Bargainhunter are you using Safari on the Mac as it can cause issues, we generally recommend the use of Firefox on Macs. Apologies if you are already using Firefox.

Hi katherine. Tried both but still can't see the feed. Can sometimes see on Safari but have to keep trying between high and low quality.

Hope you are keeping well xx

Problems back again can't stay logged in! will they ever fix this problem some have had this issue and haven't been able to log in at all for a few months not good!

I am not able to login either GemCherub. This happened months ago, and I gave up in the end (lost a basket with nice goodies though....)
But my cc is happy as I haven't been tempted back!
Luckily the CS is very good, but I was so annoyed with the continuing login problems, that I just left it at that.

gemcherub - does a reset of IE resolve again? If so, it could be Add Ons within the browser causing the problem.

Also, do you have other toolbars aside from the Standard toolbar? Again, these kind of Add Ons can cause issues with interactive media.

Have you checked your firewall settings?

Have you added this site in Windows to your list of trusted sites within Internet Options? (tools - int options - security)

tvs

Last edited:
tvshopper - I've done everything you suggested and more and haven't been able to log in for weeks. Last time this happened I was logged out for months :( I didn't change anything and one day just tried it again and got in. Now I'm on lock out again.

I've had problems logging in for about a month, but today mysteriously i managed to log in without problems.

Latest posts

Back