When will they learn?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
At what point will Tony Diniz understand that if he's selling gemstone jewellery on television he cannot mislead?????

His price per carat is a joke.

His idea of what is rare is a joke.

He refers to his length in the business and his professionalism but then he spouts rubbish that even a gem collecting novice could drive a truck through.

Maybe he'll learn when the viewers get laughed out of their local jewellers when they go in looking for a valuation that's even remotely like what he tells them the value is!! No viewers = No Rocks & Co. They can only get away with talking crap for so long before people wisen up to them. I'm sure the ASA will be kept busy when the complaints start pouring in. Sure as eggs is eggs that won't be very long!

I think the only time they will really learn is when the ASA (or similar body) slaps their wrists hard enough!

What bothers me is that there is enough prejudice out there for items from Shopping Television Channels already... some of which is really very good quality.... without this sort of twaddle being spouted by Tony, as an "expert" to fuel the notion that all TV bought stuff is rubbish. That is not the case and it irks me that Tony and Co. are getting away with this nonsense and tarring all TV bought jewellery with their grubby brush!

At what point will Tony Diniz understand that if he's selling gemstone jewellery on television he cannot mislead?????

His price per carat is a joke.

His idea of what is rare is a joke.

He refers to his length in the business and his professionalism but then he spouts rubbish that even a gem collecting novice could drive a truck through.

What, on National, Prime Time Tele????? Disgusting!!!!

....sorry about that...came over all Argey for a minute there!!!!

Latest posts

Back