£1K for a Kenwood Chef that cooks!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lilo Lil

Registered Shopper
£1K for a Kenwood Chef that cooks!!!!!!

Has anyone seen this unbelievable promotion? Who in their right mind would pay £999.99 (on easy pay!) for a Kenwood Chef? Perhaps if it did the ironing as well, I might consider it:giggle:

Kenwook Chef

Has anyone seen this unbelievable promotion? Who in their right mind would pay £999.99 (on easy pay!) for a Kenwood Chef? Perhaps if it did the ironing as well, I might consider it:giggle:

I coudln't believe it either, had to do a double take at the price, nobody in their right mind would fork out that sort of money surely?? Bet they have loads left on the shelf!!! :blush:

Darling - it isn't if it did the ironing ... surely, at that price, it would be if he did the ironing and assuming he had a sense of humour too......then maybe.... :cool2:

Darling - it isn't if it did the ironing ... surely, at that price, it would be if he did the ironing and assuming he had a sense of humour too......then maybe.... :cool2:

Actually girls, I do the ironing AND cooking in our house. And I love doing both :angel: That is a ridiculous price, for something that would lie on the shelf or in a cupboard

hiya all

anyone needing one can have mine; well, my mother's; if this one is worth £999 then boy mines an antique, sirca 1976 so ................ :D

I've even got the mincer attachment somewhere :)

i'm probably being a bit thick here, but i just don't get the appeal of this at all, especially at £1k!!

ok, soups, stews & similar i can sort of get my head around but surely anything else that it's prepared (ahem), you couldn't just leave it to do it's stuff then go straight to cooking as it would have a blooming great paddle/whisk cooked into the middle of it?! cake, meringue, bread???

it's all a bit beyond me i'm afraid!

I saw it on air a couple of days ago and thought how much the price had gone down - £99.00. Then I saw the other 9!

I just had to watch to see what the justification could be for this ridiculously high price.

Well....erm.....nope can't think of one.

Chef Paul was practically wetting his whites over it though.

Latest posts

Back