Not replying to emails.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

flo

Registered Shopper
Emailed Ideal World on 5 Oct regarding a return and got an automated response to say expect a reply within 72 hours, then got a further email on 8 Oct to say the response would be with 96 hours (high volumes etc, usual carp).

Still had no response. Not good customer service.

Emailed Ideal World on 5 Oct regarding a return and got an automated response to say expect a reply within 72 hours, then got a further email on 8 Oct to say the response would be with 96 hours (high volumes etc, usual carp).

Still had no response. Not good customer service.

this has happened to me as well a couple of times, I think they like to think you will get fed up with waiting for them to reply, just so you have to ring the 08700 number to make even more money....such bad service.:sad:

Poor customer service

The last time I emailed IW to clarify the price of an item (the on screen price was different to that on the website when I was ordering) a week after the automated reply came another that my 'email had been deleted without being read'. After spending quite a bit of money with them in the past that was the final straw and I haven't ordered anything since.

I emailed them last Saturday and got te email that said I would get a reply within 72 hours. I am still waiting. In fact I got 50 replies advising that they will reply within 72 hours.

I emailed them again today on another matter. Again I got teh email saying I will get a reply within 72 hours. So far I have received 10 of these replies. They seem to like to clog you up with constant emails.

Latest posts

Back