Oh No! - The Christmas Tree is Up!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
Yup, it's the 16th of October and the Christmas Tree is up and fully dressed. The Christmas hard sell is well and truly on, but does this mean they've somehow circumvented the selling opportunity of Haloween? I just can't cope with it all.

Saw that Jacqualina, thought I'd been in a coma for a couple of months and hadn't realised :lol:

Much much much too soon ..........

And if I'm not mistaken, this is the third Xmas event.....first one was in August!!!

Its enough to put viewers off watching.........me certainly.

Its ridiculous.....:down::down::down:

I hate Christmas at the best of times but the way I'm feeling this year I think it'll be cancelled!
Bah humbug

I find it highly annoying when the shops put christmas out on the shelves in September - building up to the BIG push, as soon as they have gotten Halloween out of the way! September to December of christmas rammed down your throats from every direction, its ridiculous. It seems to me, its not only christmas, but halloween, easter, and valentines day too, any possible way to extract more money out of us the consumer - i am fed up with it. Christmas, i used to love it, I cannot abide Jonah Louis "Stop the Cavalry" i cannot listen to it. Most christmas's for me - have not been what the films portray - I have never experienced a miracle of any kind around christmas, just the complete opposite! and now it is fair to say, that i am as grinchy about christmas, as the grinch, only i wouldnt go so far as to steal one! Ba'h humbugs!!! lol xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christmas should be restricted to once every four years, like the Olympics. No, make that ten. I complained to TJC about their tree but they didn't seem to take my complaint seriously!

Christmas should be restricted to once every four years, like the Olympics. No, make that ten. I complained to TJC about their tree but they didn't seem to take my complaint seriously!

i really hate putting the tree up - i really begrudge having to take time out, to hoike the thing out of the cupboard, and the boxes of decorations and tinsel and decorations - if i had my way, it would go up christmas eve, and come down boxing day! lol and there are some people who do put their decorations up at this time too! i reckon there should be a heavy tax on that! lol - its all well and good for those whom love this time of year - i hate it - its bad enough that I cannot stand that bliddy song, can you stop the cavalary - its now in a tv advert!!!ARrrrrrrrrrgh!! I have just had a thought - if said record keeps coming on - it will push me over the edge - joy, I shall be weaving baskets by christmas day - and no, i am not mocking people with mental health issues - this time of year and the run up to christmas - i do suffer badly with seasonally adjusted disorder - and it makes me so miserable - i may as well be marvin the paranoid android (hitchhikers guide to the galaxy! lol) best mate!!! xxxxx

Latest posts

Back