My TJC treat.......well I did win the lottery!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sweetpea

Registered Shopper
Ok folks.....I have kept it schtum but I can no longer hold it in........I won the lottery!!!:clapping:

So I decided to treat myself to something pretty,break yerself in gently like to this new found fortune,and thought I would make my very first purchase with TJC,but what to choose???

I wanted something that I did not have already,so do I go for tanzy,santa maria aqua,paraiba....so much choice!!

So in the end I nabbed the prettiest,sweet ring,a lovely pop of colour for the finger(sorry....slipped into Vicky C for a mo there!!)

DSCN1305.jpg

A lovely apatite...........and the best thing is I have plenty of change left over!!

A bargainous £1.95 :D......late night viewing presents some great deals...............................well I did only win a tenner!!!:grin:

Don't worry folks,it will not change me!!!;)

Scrumptious! I saw a pink sapphire ring go for £1.95 the other night, and Ian said there would be another £1.95 item during the hour too. Is this a new thing they are introducing I wonder?

£1.95??? OMG You lucky Lancy bird! Enjoy wearing it hunni :D Looks luvverly and i do like Apatite too!!

Thanks for sharing.......

Congrats on your lottery win Sweetpea.....a tenner is better than nowt.......which is all I've ever got! :wink2:

Very pretty ring you have there and for such little cost, well done indeed. And you actually received it........but that's another story........:54:

Well done you! What a bargain. I won the lottery too - 4 numbers I think it's £54 but hubby's claiming it because he pays for my tickets every week! :sad: I think he's got a right cheek though because I did offer to share it - £4 for him and the rest for me :giggle:

Well done you! What a bargain. I won the lottery too - 4 numbers I think it's £54 but hubby's claiming it because he pays for my tickets every week! :sad: I think he's got a right cheek though because I did offer to share it - £4 for him and the rest for me :giggle:
OOh well done you!!:clapping:

I agree,it's a bloomin' cheek and downright liberty of him to claim the winnings......you have the burden of responsibility in picking the numbers!!!!!!:wink2:

Honestly...some men!!:taphead::giggle:

Wow - fanastic bargain, sweetpea, and a lovely ring. I hope you're going to tell all your friends you bought it with your lottery winnings!

Very nice sweetpea , i can never find the bargains at all they all pass me by...now ur a blinged up lottery winnery ,just one question "Where's my :mail:" x

Love that ring Miss M,how late do I have to stay up though? Shall I be able to go to bed at all? May just be worth it though.

OOh well done you!!:clapping:

I agree,it's a bloomin' cheek and downright liberty of him to claim the winnings......you have the burden of responsibility in picking the numbers!!!!!!:wink2:

Honestly...some men!!:taphead::giggle:

Dont get me started about men! they are extrememly infuriating - mine at the moment is on a "me, me, me" mission! lol Your ring is beautiful, a truly gorgeous colour - and well done for winning on lottery, you never know, you could be the next big winner! We won £60 April 2008!!! lol THE biggest win we have ever had to date - it being the only win we have ever had to date! lol i am keeping my fingers crossed - because i bought 4 lots of numbers for tonight - well i can hope, cant i? i thought whilst the old man was away I could do a runner, with Russell Crowe, or Sean Bean! lol or maybe just the lottery ticket - if it wins ! lol (doing a lot of dreaming me, eh? lol) xxxxxxx

sweetpea - you will never guess what! and this is true - i won the lottery on saturday night, only a tenner (nos 21 27 and 37 clinched it) You are now officially my lucky mascot! xxxxx:flower::flower::flower::flower::clapping::giggle::glass::grin::nod::handshake::happy::happy::happy::cake:

Latest posts

Back