21st Century Corsetry (just the pants)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lillith

Registered Shopper
Anyone tried just the pants or the long leg pants ones? I'm not interested in the ones with a bra on the top (just bought a load of new bras you see :D)
I'm probably going to buy them from the other place mentioned in other threads (did a search all the way back to July in case there was a thread already) but just wondered if anyone recommended the pants.

I hate to be negative again, but Im not sure of the comfort of these slimming things. Basically every time its a POTD you can tell in the hours previous to it as the presenter on with it later looks fantastic!! Its happened 2 or 3 times now and is not my eyes, so they then come on and say "Im wearing xxx or yyy" and I think "wow you look amazing" but then the following day when it isn't a POTD they go back to blobby. I reckon they work but are sodding uncomfortable! Worth it tho and if you are buying elsewhere worth a pop I say.

Cheers!

Got to admit I've got two of the camisoles and they are comfortable.

Yes they are and I've found you can wear them all day and they stay comfortable.

I've got some of the pants; the shaping briefs which are supposed to be worn with the camisols. I got a size larger than I should because I didn't want them too tight; don't think I need holding in that much. They were fine quite comfortable, I got them to wear under an outfit for an evening do. Personally I could not wear those high waisted things.

I have the high waist pants and yes they are just as comfy as the tops karen does not have them on her web site but you can email her she can get anything that is sold on IW but you have to email also they take about 5 days for special orders so far bought about 3 times from her and it is a very swift service
lizz

I have the high waist pants and yes they are just as comfy as the tops karen does not have them on her web site but you can email her she can get anything that is sold on IW but you have to email also they take about 5 days for special orders so far bought about 3 times from her and it is a very swift service
lizz

Yes email her, thats what I did and she got the colour I wanted which was not showing on the site.

Latest posts

Back