Who is the new man on Gems TV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julie Finch

Registered Shopper
Birmingham origingally from Telford in Shropshire
Hi All

I dont know if u agree with me but I think it is totally wrong that Gems TV have got another new presenter on there. I think he is Dave O'Reilly from Bid TV. Well after getting rid of Rod, Drew, Liam and lovely Derek I think that Gems TV are stabbing everyone in the back. He even said "I like it here I think I will come back" Dont hold your breath.

Julie xxx

Hi All

I dont know if u agree with me but I think it is totally wrong that Gems TV have got another new presenter on there. I think he is Dave O'Reilly from Bid TV. Well after getting rid of Rod, Drew, Liam and lovely Derek I think that Gems TV are stabbing everyone in the back. He even said "I like it here I think I will come back" Dont hold your breath.

Julie xxx

I couldn't agree with you more, Gems are really lowering themselves. They had some lovely presenters how can they employ new people when they have just made redundancies.Plus haven't their prices risen especially the silver. All i can say is good luck to them, they need it.

Do you remember ages ago, they had a load of different presenters on, auditioning? i am talking well before Derek, it was probably just a little bit after Emma and Ali, just disappeared off the face of Gems tv. May be gems are auditioning - again - if i was the present presenting staff i would be worried - perhaps someone else is for the big silent heave ho again!

Thats what made me upset, I like Matt very very much, and was upset to see him leave, they made such a big thing about him going - presentations the lot, but the others, Liam, Derek, Rod and Drew, go without so much as a bye or leave - and we werent able to send our farewell messages. Just the same happened with Emma and Ali, one the screen one moment, and then gone the next, and without a mention. Even Lucy refers to Drew as her partner! and Lynne, correct me if i am wrong, but i dont even think i have heard her refer to rod. It just seems all too clinical these days.

And people will probably shoot me down here, but i feel the day Steve Ashton went, that was the day gemstv lost its soul. Things are now not what they used to be - it has lost something - and i do hope that the new bloke that gems is going to employ isnt that one that is off that certain flogging carp channel, whom reminds me, very much of a young Reg :emo:Varney - :cash::cash::cash::cash::cash::cool2:coz if it is, I wont be watching -- :sad: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mand

Nice to speak to you. I agree hun. They stopped me along ago from buying there because I cancelled alot of my orders. So I usually shop on TJC or Bid TV.

Julie xxx

Hi Julie i am amazed at that but do not think you are missing much. It just isn't the same there anymore. x

Latest posts

Back