Delivery Charges

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

High postage and ridiculous telephone charge all designed to cover the fact that their prices are no better than anyone else's. It's so insulting that they think we're so thick. I loathe these channels. I used to get my domestic bits and bobs from them in Gerry Thingumybob's day (the very neat Scottish guy) but haven't used them for yonks as I just can't bear to watch and can't be bothered trailing through the websites and faffing about prebidding. xxxxx

High postage and ridiculous telephone charge all designed to cover the fact that their prices are no better than anyone else's. It's so insulting that they think we're so thick. I loathe these channels. I used to get my domestic bits and bobs from them in Gerry Thingumybob's day (the very neat Scottish guy) but haven't used them for yonks as I just can't bear to watch and can't be bothered trailing through the websites and faffing about prebidding. xxxxx

yeh, and they know you won't bother sending anything back because the P&P can be higher in value than the goods you've bought. Then by the time you've paid postage to return it, it's just not worth the hassle.
Btw...have you ever seen Lisa Brash on these channels? Gawd... think gobby chav shouting her head off outside the chippy on a Friday night...:sad:

yeh, and they know you won't bother sending anything back because the P&P can be higher in value than the goods you've bought. Then by the time you've paid postage to return it, it's just not worth the hassle.
Btw...have you ever seen Lisa Brash on these channels? Gawd... think gobby chav shouting her head off outside the chippy on a Friday night...:sad:

i dont know why the other 2 sit up channels basic postage is £7.99 so i wonder why theres is £8.49, OMG Lisa is absolutly priceless shes so funny

Latest posts

Back