SAM - my ears are bleeding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

vegasplayer

Registered Shopper
oh my jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz

has this woman been to the adina and angeline school of SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMING and wetting yourself simultaneously

5 minutes of this noise was more than enough

I wouldn't bother shouting Sam, you ain't selling any of this overpriced rubbish because Gems don't appear to give two s**ts about their customers and are making fewer customers pay more

urinating in the wind is what gems appear to be doing to us

my husband won't let me spend the prices they charge but I told him that theres no way I would waste his money when i can get twice what they offering at those ripoff prices

oh my jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzz

has this woman been to the adina and angeline school of SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMING and wetting yourself simultaneously

5 minutes of this noise was more than enough

I wouldn't bother shouting Sam, you ain't selling any of this overpriced rubbish because Gems don't appear to give two s**ts about their customers and are making fewer customers pay more

urinating in the wind is what gems appear to be doing to us

my husband won't let me spend the prices they charge but I told him that theres no way I would waste his money when i can get twice what they offering at those ripoff prices

Phew!! breathe a huge sigh of relief - I thought it was just me - i put in another post this morning, that sam has been very shouty and screamy today - what with her screaming, and the change of music for a red carpet special - my ears cannae take nae more lol xxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back