Help - Lost Discount Codes!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
Eeeeek! I'm trying to buy something for £150 and can't find the discount codes (it's a phone order - not web). Does anybody have them to hand please?

Cheers

Hi Meesh, when I had to contact CS at TJC previously I mentioned discount codes which I'd not been sent and the agent looked against my details and found the applicable numbers. Worth a shot maybe?

Thanks Sacha - I did exactly that. Unfortunately they couldn't add the code but have agreed to refund me via cheque! Really appreciate your help. x

I thought they had ran out last week? mines at home so can't look i thought it expired around 20th Oct?

Last edited:
Sorry Meeshoo I only have the Autumn Harvest one which finished on 22nd October. I've obviously thrown out the latest Mid Term one by mistake!

If anyone has the new Mid Term code can you please let me have it? Pretty please :tongue2: It's the one you get sent with your order and not the one on their website which can only be used for the fixed price items.

Thank you xx

The Autumn Harvest one did expire on the 22nd and I didn't realise there was another one running at the same time apart from the 10% web one?? There is a new one starting on 3rd November - 25th November but if I've missed one could someone pm me as well please?? MTIA. :) :pPC:

P.S. Meesh please don't hold your breath for the £50 cheque to arrive cos the Director (you know him, the only bod in the whole company who can sign cheques :22:) is bound to be out of the country.......:rolleyes:

Klos earlier your mood was crappy and now its sick i take it your not feeling to good are you ok?

No having a worse day today Gemcherub. I am totally sick fed up feeling rotten, that's 6 months now and still don't know what's wrong. Hospital appointment not until 4th December so that doesn't help!

Thanks very much for your concern and hope you're having a great Birthday xx

The Autumn Harvest one did expire on the 22nd and I didn't realise there was another one running at the same time apart from the 10% web one?? There is a new one starting on 3rd November - 25th November but if I've missed one could someone pm me as well please?? MTIA. :) :pPC:

P.S. Meesh please don't hold your breath for the £50 cheque to arrive cos the Director (you know him, the only bod in the whole company who can sign cheques :22:) is bound to be out of the country.......:rolleyes:

Sorry Sue, I'm obviously just talking a load of carp as usual!! It's the one starting on 3rd November I was meaning. Sorry for the confusion!

To Klos and Gemcherub.........

No having a worse day today Gemcherub. I am totally sick fed up feeling rotten, that's 6 months now and still don't know what's wrong. Hospital appointment not until 4th December so that doesn't help!

Thanks very much for your concern and hope you're having a great Birthday xx

So sorry to hear that you are having a bad day Klosblue and Gemcherub hasn't had a great 'special' day either.

So for the both of you lovely ladies......from all of us on here......xxxx

Mousepad201.gif

Sorry Sue, I'm obviously just talking a load of carp as usual!! It's the one starting on 3rd November I was meaning. Sorry for the confusion!
S'ok Klos, twas that Meesh who started it so let's blame her. :D :pPC:

I take full blame and of course it's the old grey matter not functioning! I hadn't realised the codes had expired :sad:

On a happier note I managed to buy one of the PPC sapphire bracelets so am hoping that the short version arrives! :clapping:

£50 discount??

On the subject of discounts......I've just (half) seen an ad by young Jim Brooman mentioning not to forget your discount of £50. Separate from the shop web purchases 10% discount I think. Anyone else seen this ad (insert in top right of screen) and know what he's on about? MTIA

It's the Holiday "Multi-Discount" Offer Sacha that runs from 3/11 - 25/11, £20 off any single purchase between £99-£399 and £50 off over £399. I'm not sure if the voucer codes only work if you've been sent a voucher?? . :thinking2: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back