Falling Price Auctions RECORDED

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
Didn't think this channel could get any worse, today it did just that, they showed pre-recorded Falling Price Auctions. She was giving the wrong stats etc, must be against ASA Rules as the presenter is always giving false information right through the sell, not even a graphic to tell viewers it was a repeat.

Didn't think this channel could get any worse, today it did just that, they showed pre-recorded Falling Price Auctions. She was giving the wrong stats etc, must be against ASA Rules as the presenter is always giving false information right through the sell, not even a graphic to tell viewers it was a repeat.

I couldn't agree more Graham. I can't see this channel lasting very long. It's a shame because it looked like it was going to be quite professional from the Ad's that were showing before they 'launched'.

I did hear one of the presenters saying they were moving to new studios soon... why didn't they launch until they were fully ready? Their graphics are flawed, showing the prices etc on screen before the boxes wipe on, they move them around every day and the prices don't fill the box. The adverts jump and the audio stutters between the presentations - when they haven't got a still up on screen (making it look very unprofessional).

Most of the presenters don't have a clue what they're talking about.

Products wise... If I see that TomTom, heater or Vax Mini Hoover again - i'll go mad... always 13 in stock!

They say they broadcast to 12am - and they seem to stop at 11pm (did someone not tell them the clock's have gone back?).

I think the thing that showed this channel needs a shake up is that the graphics for a Freeview box claimed it was a 'Freeveiw Box'! Come on... and people are buying from them apparently.

The World's Leading Shopping Channel... I think not!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back