awww Jerome...we were only teasing

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
Slap-Happy seems to have been replaced by Mandy today...who is sooooooooo gentle and sloooooooooooowwwwww. Awww i miss the 'orange oracle' :tongue2:

Maybe the models refused to look like clowns Mrs J, I would rather watch Mandy then the slap-happy orange man. :54:

It's amazing the difference in how the make-up looks. Mandy's looked very pretty and light.

Slap Happy's looked caked, powdery and like he'd applied it on bus travelling along a bumpy road.

It's amazing the difference in how the make-up looks. Mandy's looked very pretty and light.

Slap Happy's looked caked, powdery and like he'd applied it on bus travelling along a bumpy road.

I bought the blooming stuff - and you do look like you have walked through a sand storm of the powdery stuff - i applied it, just as he shows you how to, and all it seems to do is highlight, with great delight all your crows feet and frown (in my case, scowl lines! lol) and the so called laughter lines - i looked as if i had been sand blasted, literally! awful stuff, and its a pity, as i was bought it as a present - and it now rest (in peace) at the bottom of my makeup bag, never to be used again! I would rather go and have a spray tan, (that wouldnt show up the nooks and crannies in my face - not that iam a gordon ramsay look a like yet!! lol) xxxxxx

I bought the blooming stuff - and you do look like you have walked through a sand storm of the powdery stuff - i applied it, just as he shows you how to, and all it seems to do is highlight, with great delight all your crows feet and frown (in my case, scowl lines! lol) and the so called laughter lines - i looked as if i had been sand blasted, literally! awful stuff, and its a pity, as i was bought it as a present - and it now rest (in peace) at the bottom of my makeup bag, never to be used again! I would rather go and have a spray tan, (that wouldnt show up the nooks and crannies in my face - not that iam a gordon ramsay look a like yet!! lol) xxxxxx

have you tried Laura Geller or Smashbox Halo from QVC? They give a natural finish and LG gives pretty good coverage too. I find Halo can make my pores look huge some days but have a compact open so need to finish it really ...

have you tried Laura Geller or Smashbox Halo from QVC? They give a natural finish and LG gives pretty good coverage too. I find Halo can make my pores look huge some days but have a compact open so need to finish it really ...

thanks cupcake, i will give them a try - anything has got to be better than looking like the deserts answer to a Yeti!! lol (couldnt spell the abon... bit of snowman! lol) xxxx

Slap-Happy seems to have been replaced by Mandy today...who is sooooooooo gentle and sloooooooooooowwwwww. Awww i miss the 'orange oracle' :tongue2:

You don't miss your water till your well runs dry :22:

We should be celebrating these people not ripping the piss out of them.....they won't always be around :sad:

Latest posts

Back