Tommy & Kate

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norfolk dumpling

Registered Shopper
Will someone please stop me from buying anymore handbags. I just got a lovely red leather one and had to stop myself getting going for a suede one a couple of minutes later PLEASE I need help!!!

Will someone please stop me from buying anymore handbags. I just got a lovely red leather one and had to stop myself getting going for a suede one a couple of minutes later PLEASE I need help!!!

You and me both, nf. I've bought tons of their bags and they're great aren't they? So I'm sorry but I can't help you with your addiction:hi:

Don't buy any T&K clothes though - they're rubbish.

Actually...I'd quite like a red T&K bag meself...... :clapping:

I've always wondered why, when T&K do such lovely genuine leather and suede bags, are the shoes and boots sold under the T&K name all faux leather/ manmade?

I've always thought the clothing looked like cheap tat, I'm glad I didn't waste any p&p seeing for myself.

Jude xx

I've always wondered why, when T&K do such lovely genuine leather and suede bags, are the shoes and boots sold under the T&K name all faux leather/ manmade?

I've always thought the clothing looked like cheap tat, I'm glad I didn't waste any p&p seeing for myself.

Jude xx

You're right akimbo - their clothing IS horible cheap tat. I've bought a couple of things in the vain hope that the first disaster was just a one-off but it's not. It's all rubbish.
Never tried their footwear but again you're right cos their bags are such good quality leather and very stylish while the footwear is just plastic.... very odd.

You're right akimbo - their clothing IS horible cheap tat. I've bought a couple of things in the vain hope that the first disaster was just a one-off but it's not. It's all rubbish.
Never tried their footwear but again you're right cos their bags are such good quality leather and very stylish while the footwear is just plastic.... very odd.

This is so true, I love their handbags but the clothes are a disaster.

Latest posts

Back