Precision cut AAA Ceylon Sapphire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sapphireblue

Registered Shopper
Hi all
Has anyone bought any of these items?
I was just looking at DK and the screaming banshee presenter!
They are calling them graded sapphires!
I have a few that I bought from DK in another life. They are not very good despite price tag.
I am not convinced at all. Once bitten twice shy and all that.
The story is the same, bought an exceptional collection of precision cut sapphires!
Any thoughts!
Sapphireblue

I just won't buy from this channel full stop. Too many lies and inaccuracies I'm afraid. I wouldn't believe them if they told me it was Sunday!

Just curious - but has anything been said about treatments? She says, knowing the answer already :grin:

Hi Meeshoo, Klossblue
No they didn't. Same old story of a man with a 5 year collection for top grade rought that he sold to TD! Not one word of any treatments at all.
Just looking at the tanzanite show, The colour of the tanszanite Octogon shape 2.44ct on show; colour is more like the "classic collection or new york collection" on TJC. Over priced

Sapphireblue

Huh?

Hi all, did you see the 'Rockstar' offering by Vicky a short while ago? Lowest ever price she said.....won't be at this price again she said. Funny.........I bought it at this price a couple of weeks ago, again from one of those special collections of Tanzanite.!!

Hi all, did you see the 'Rockstar' offering by Vicky a short while ago? Lowest ever price she said.....won't be at this price again she said. Funny.........I bought it at this price a couple of weeks ago, again from one of those special collections of Tanzanite.!!

Exactly what I mean about lies and inaccuracies!

Hi, slightly off the subject!

I am watching a colourless (neon) blue PT 1.15ct (730465) 0.050 (£1,999)
Just dropped to £899.

What a travesty, it looks like a pale white to grey and not blue in any way!

Sapphireblue

Latest posts

Back