EEEEE I got a delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lady Darls

Enlightened..!
and absolutely lovely it is too.

I am very impressed with this silver and pearl necklace, after I bought it I wondered (and hoped NOT) if it would be chunky but no way, its managed to be quite sturdy yet delicate at the same time. Got a fab free book written by Steve too.

Took a pic of it on (scuse the sunburn, footie in the park yesterday lol)

DSCF5445.jpg

Very nice, the links look like capital D's with a pearl on :). Looks great.

Love it Darls. Like you when it was on air, I did wonder how it would look but it's perfect, just perfect! My MT ring and SBT pendant came today, had to produce invoice as proof of what little I'd spent as I could see the £'s racking up in Kevin's brain when he saw them! :D

and absolutely lovely it is too.
I am very impressed with this silver and pearl necklace, after I bought it I wondered (and hoped NOT) if it would be chunky but no way, its managed to be quite sturdy yet delicate at the same time. Got a fab free book written by Steve too.
Took a pic of it on (scuse the sunburn, footie in the park yesterday lol)
Thanks for posting your pix - I got this at a real bargain price & its a choker on me, but I won't be giving it away I'll extend it a bit :D

Thanks everyone, its so funny cos I only bid on it cos it matched a watch i'd autobid on. I went off to make tea, came back and the flipping watch had way exceeded my bid so I had an idea I may return the necklace but i'm not, it looks like the bits sticking out would annoy you but they don't, they bend with you lol

Latest posts

Back