Rainbow sapphire ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Congratulations Miss M on a very canny bit of shopping, you've got an awful lot of ring for a very low price.
I like it very much indeed......just wish they came in a slightly smaller size! :smirk:

Congratulations Miss M on a very canny bit of shopping, you've got an awful lot of ring for a very low price.
I like it very much indeed......just wish they came in a slightly smaller size! :smirk:

Sacha that would be simple to resize and for £19 you can't go wrong!

WOW Miss M - nice snatching! A great bargain.

but ............

I thought you were waiting for 5 parcels:wink2: C'mon, 'fess up!

I thought you were waiting for 5 parcels:wink2: C'mon, 'fess up!

LOL! Well I'm a great impulse-buyer and sender-backer, so most of them are gone and forgotten.

The star of the haul was this "floating diamond" ring for £89:

https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=608209

I absolutely love this; it's very well made, and diamonds are very white and sparkly. It's got quite a vintage look, combined with the quirkiness of the floating diamonds. I always thought that citrine didn't really work in white metals, but I'm starting to revise my opinion.

Apart from that, I've kept a cheapie pair of tanzanite and silver earrings (which I might have sent back except that earrings are non-refundable), and a silver necklace with apatite briolettes hanging off a chain, which was also quite cheap.

Sorry no Colombian emeralds or Rhapsody tanzanites!

I don't normally like rainbow sapphire, one colour at a time for me! But this is a lovely design and excellent price.

I've never seen anything like the floating diamond ring before, how does that work?!!

Thanks, Meerkat! Rainbow sapphire ring still available from the TJC website for £19 if anyone wants it...

With the floating diamond ring, the central stone has been hollowed out - I presume the culet was cut off then stuck back on again - with three loose bezel-set diamonds inside the hollow.

I didn't know you could even do that!

I have been pondering a kunzite in silver on the site at £24... I think I deserve a treat for watching T and T Diniz. lol

Latest posts

Back