Soap and waters cheap enough...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna_Key

Registered Shopper
....unless you get it from Nephria!

£16.99 + £4.95 p&p ......get a grip ffs, who in their right minds would spend that on a bar of soap :6:

155107_STANDARD___20090910.jpg

A Luxury to Perk Up Your Skin

Nephria Jade Beauty Bar
£16.99

£4.95 P&P

Cleanse, revitalise and revigorate you skin with just one item - the Nephria Jade Beauty Bar.

This amazing beauty bar contains pure Jade, as well as outstanding moisturising properties to clean and exfoliate the skin.

It can be used as an all-over body bar, as a facial bar or a combination of both!

When you're a regular user of the Nephria Jade Beauty Bar it is not necessary to exfoliate by different methods as Jade will help to remove dead surface skin cells that soap and water can't always do sufficiently.

Nephria is one of the most luxurious, extravagant and expensive Beauty Bars, and its high-quality ingredients include Nephrite (Jade powder), pure oils from the apricot, olive oil and jojoba and high concentrations of chitosan and Vitamin E.

Note: We suggest you will still need to moisturise, particularly if you have a drier skin texture.

No ****, Sherlock :cheeky:

I thought the lady on there this morning was a wee bit ~rabbit in headlights~ :52: when asked if one could remove eye make up with it,she didn't have a clue, reminded me of Lulu in her early days.. mind you I was only watching because I was in shock at the price of 2 bars of soap..oopss!..sorry beauty bars. :cheeky:

daydreamer

The guy last night was rabbiting off the ingredients and said.

"It has glycerine. Only the highest end products have that.":giggle:

Try going into the local chemist and buying a bottle of glycerine for a few pounds sweetie.

I saw that this morning, and nearly fell off my chair, I saw the 'bargain' version, 2 bars for £29.99 & p+p.

oooh, just googled chitosan (one of the 'luxury' ingredients they claim) and I wouldnt put it on my skin....:puke::puke::puke:

Full list of their 'high end' ingredients ... apart from the jade (and the crab homes!) it doesn't seem to contain anything you can't find anywhere else!

http://www.nephria.com/

Nephria Jade Beauty Bar Ingredients

Sodium Palmate (Palm Oil Soap Base);

Nephrite (Jade Powder);

Glycerin; Derived from vegetable sources, Glycerin effectively softens the skin and draws water into the skin to ensure hydration.

Buxus Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Jojoba is a desert shrub, which produces seeds containing a liquid wax. This provides the gentle exfoliating action on the skin to leave a smoother, cleansed and revitalised skin and complexion.

Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil; Apricot kernels are crushed to produce this light oil, which is good for mature, dry, sensitive or inflamed skin. Its wonderful light texture makes it easily absorbed into the skin.

Chitosan; The active ingredient in Chitosan is found in the shells of crustaceans, such as lobsters, crabs and shrimp, and in certain other organisms. Given its low potential for toxicity and its abundance in the natural environment, Chitosan's properties allow it to clot blood, gaining it approval around the world for use in bandages to stop bleeding. Chitosan is hypoallergenic and has natural anti-bacterial properties, supporting further its use in Nephria. Chitosan is regarded as a 'fat attractor', having the capability of attracting fat from the digestive system and expelling it from the body leading to reduced lipid absorption.

Tocopherol (Vitamin E); This anti oxidant helps protect the skin against free radical damage, caused by pollution and the radiation of the sun. It has a healing effect and helps prevent scar damage.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil; Made by crushing olive stones, their angular shape makes them particularly effective as exfoliants.

Propolis Cera; Known as 'Nature's Penicillin' Propolis Cera is anti-bacterial, helping to leave the skin soothed and healed.

Aloe Extract (Aloe Barbadensis, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate);

Parfum (Perfume);

Aqua (Water).

so Mad....you must have had to buy 4 sets for a bar in each bathroom :wave2:

Well I was seriously tempted Mrs J, but you know how it is, I didn't want to be the envy of the neighbourhood having such luxurious soaps adorning my washbasins? How would my visitors feel knowing that not only did I have the product, but that I'd got them at such a bargain price :tongue2:

Ugh, I have so much to say about this product!!!
Rant on.....

Firstly the amount they have sold out or not sold out changed about 40 times in the shows over the day, I had the misfortune of watching most of the presentations being in bed. Firstly they claimed the previous 2 airings had sold out in 11 and 21 minutes respectively. Then later when they played the full clip of Ellis saying "on this, its inaugral outing" "selling out in 21 minutes" they changed it to 21 and 30 minutes repsectively. Tbh I dont think it DID sell out the second time at all as I remember the show!

Do you need a moisturiser, dont you? This also changed multiple times, from yes, to no, to sort of, to maybe, to " if you are very dry".

The benefits of Jade were discussed only once in whole, that ancient women used to rub Jade on their skin thinking it was the jade and NOT the massaging and bringing blood to the area that was the benefit. It was pointed out once by mistake I guess that the real benefit was of course the massage.

The two muppets didn't have a clue what was going on, "can it remove makeup?" "eeerrrr, no?" Which then prompted Shelagh and Loen to instantly try and remove their eye makeup as this product was sounding ever more carp.

It apparently makes your skin tight the first week you use it, Shelaghs was a week and then gradually went down during the day to I think 4 days at the end of the day :( And why does it make you feel tight? "eeeeerrr, your skin getting used to it?" Well no, I can use 1 of a hundred good products and have never once had them feel tight! I'm sure you''re all the same.

The amazing Mr Kim ( who I think saw these 2 coming) looks so magnificent!!
yes in one photo with lighting behind him and a lump of huge glowing Jade in front of him, in a photo.

and talk about the testimonials from the customers, jees how can they be allowed to air them even. And isn't there always one 28 year in the business beauty therapist who writes in.......

Chitosan's properties allow it to clot blood, gaining it approval around the world for use in bandages to stop bleeding. Chitosan is hypoallergenic and has natural anti-bacterial properties, supporting further its use in Nephria.

Sounds like it would be a great alternative to a steptic pencil! :thinking2:

Latest posts

Back