Climbing onto soapbox for a rant!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

faerie

Registered Shopper
Hi guys

A few weeks ago, I reported problems with the 'New' TJC site to 'the people who read the mail' at TJC, well I think they read the mail, they never even replied AND they still dont seem to have done anything about it ... they probably dont care ... to busy buying out shops who are going under or who bought too much stock ...

anyway

I know the prices are totally OTT (although some do seem to be getting a bit better) but thought I would let you guys know what I found too ...

When you go to their website, you get the headers on the left hand side ... click pendants ... 10 pendants TOTAL
search for the word 'pendant' in their new super dooper easy to use search box ... 12 PAGES!

Click 'earrings' 5 pages, search for 'earring' 8 pages

...and goodness knows how many sets are there ... you need to check under REP, EP, ER, every different etc etc etc .. dont even bother searching for 'set'

Then theres the additional searches ... you can, under gold (check it out on the earrings on the left hand side) chose 18K white, 18k yellow, 9K white, 9k yellow or silver (which shows platinum overlay stuff too)... no platinum, 14k or platinum overlay.... UNLESS you chose brand ... then you get rhapsody, iliana, classic or NY

then they forget spaces ... instead of trying teal, try goldteal (no space) ...

I keep hearing too ... 'the item number of this item is ##### you can go to out website and check out the details' yeah that works when the item is live on air ... try and have a look when the auction is finished ... most times I have found you get an invalid number message

I havent looked at all the options on the left, gave up caring really ...:headbang:

oh, and have a look at their tv guide ... some of the hours still show the OLD BLOOMIN NUMBER...'Synopsis: Beautiful jewellery at affordable prices for night owls. You can not afford to miss out! To bid call 0844 412 2222'
how long ago did the number change??????? (even mailed the studio about that one, they said they would pass it on (was over a week ago).... its still there tonight!!)

I wouldnt personally buy anything direct from their site, even with 10% off most of their stuff is still silly prices ... has anyone bought anything direct from their FPC, their fixed price catalogue or as hubby calls it 'fantasy priced catalogue' ?????

At least though, if you were lucky enough to find what you were looking for (and if you are that lucky hope you have a lottery ticket on for Friday) you can contact shopper with item numbers see if they could give you a better price

I wish you all luck in finding the jewellery on their site you are looking for, that some of the tips I have given help ... maybe one day it'll be a site that works ....!

(will breathe now, rant over):whew2:

Do you feel better now you've got that off your chest Faerie :giggle:

I know what you mean - well sort off I got a bit lost but got the jist I think! I had a strange experience along the same lines one day. I was looking for a particular Tanzy ring but didn't have the code. Being logical I looked under Iliana as it was an Iliana - no not there. So I looked under Tanzanite - not there either. OK I thought, it must be under rings then - no not there either! Well to be honest I did find it eventually but stupidly didn't note down where I found it and have never been able to find it again!

Anyway, with regards to putting in a code and nothing coming up. Yes again I agree and know what you mean. What I do is to use a code I know works, and when I get that page up I just change the code in the top of my browser - you know where it says http://www.the jewellerychannel..etc. and it always works.

For example, here is a link PPC had on a post
https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=616266
Click on it and when the page comes up just change the 616266 to whatever code you want.

Nice looking new website TJC but you need to be Miss Marple or Sherlock Holmes to find what you're looking for!

Latest posts

Back