Stingy!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
While presenting this ring, TD urged viewers to go to any jeweller and compare the price for this ring, carat weight for carat weight etc. Personally I don't you'll be able to do that because I really don't think you'll find a comparable ring. Do you think any reputable jeweller would set this stone in a stingy, measly 2.13g of gold? Ludicrous!

http://www.rocksandco.com/index.php?task=jewelleryItemDisplay&action=display&sku=163 828

Appalling amount of gold for such a big stone. You notice that they only tell you the amount of gold in their rings whe, for a change, they have a decent amount - eg 11gms in one ring last night. Wow, they must have been saving up to put that amount into one ring lol.

Just flicked ove to see Imperial topaz, no windows, lovely rich madiera/ginger colour, but yet agaon on their "high end" One collection, no comfort backing(I think that's what it's called), so no wonder the gold weights are so low.

I like quite a few of the designs from R&C, and with more attention to cutting and gold weight, they could improve so much.

Latest posts

Back