What more could a girl want?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

essexjan

Registered Shopper
A Scarflace blouse. "You're in it, then you're out of it"

I'd better make sure I wear a vest underneath it then.

I also liked the casual reference to "When I was at Gatcombe Park the other week, you know, Princess Anne's estate ..." as if she was a guest of HRH, rather than flogging her magnetised remnants at a trade fair.

.... and it's so Parisien.... Coco Chanel style...:confused2:

Did you know, (I think I've only heard this 20 times) when she started, she was in Debenhams, Harrods, House of Fraser, over 200 stores - but now, just for us, she only retails on IW and at 'craft' retail fairs.....

thanks Moira!

Did you know, (I think I've only heard this 20 times) when she started, she was in Debenhams, Harrods, House of Fraser, over 200 stores - but now, just for us, she only retails on IW and at 'craft' retail fairs.....thanks Moira!

That speaks volumes to me :wonder2:

But, jellybaby, she said that "Moira C" is now a 'global brand known all over the world'. Only if the 'world' you're talking about has the word 'ideal' in front of it, dear.

I bought a pack of those blinking scarflaces (Yes I know, one born every minute!) They aren't worth the money. No different to my other, much cheaper, long scarves.
Is it only me, or does Moira C come over as manic? I have to turn her off because she wears me out.

I bought a pack of those blinking scarflaces (Yes I know, one born every minute!) They aren't worth the money. No different to my other, much cheaper, long scarves.
Is it only me, or does Moira C come over as manic? I have to turn her off because she wears me out.

are you gonna admit to having her Itsacraps too? ;)

are you gonna admit to having her Itsacraps too?

Are they those awful 'trouser' things she sells? I thought it was a joke, a sort of April Fool. Then damn me if people weren't sending photos in of themselves in the things!
According to Moira C she wore them non stop on holiday. And that's another thing how do you go to the loo in them, without dragging them over the floor as you get in and out of them?

Are they those awful 'trouser' things she sells? I thought it was a joke, a sort of April Fool. Then damn me if people weren't sending photos in of themselves in the things!
According to Moira C she wore them non stop on holiday. And that's another thing how do you go to the loo in them, without dragging them over the floor as you get in and out of them?

Wouldn't be seen dead in them now but some of us made them to take on our hols about 35 years ago and thought we were the bees knees. (Well, we were very young and foolish!). IIRC the instructions came from a magazine. To be honest, I can't remember what happened when we went to the loo. Perhaps we didn't.

Did you know, (I think I've only heard this 20 times) when she started, she was in Debenhams, Harrods, House of Fraser, over 200 stores - but now, just for us, she only retails on IW and at 'craft' retail fairs.....

thanks Moira!

Yup, I've heard that too, and no it doesn't make me think "wow! they're pretty exclusive now", just that there's a reason why these good stores don't stock her stuff anymore, and it would probably be because they're frumpy, overpriced and didn't sell!

Latest posts

Back