First Purchase

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sara

Registered Shopper

This is a dreadful (sorry! :eek:) photo of my first purchase - the stones actually are ...
2 x lemon quartz
1 x citrine
2 x amethyst
2 x smokey quartz

DSCF0954_Edit_1-1.jpg

It didn't come with a tag attached though which from the blurb on the back of the invoice it should have? :confused:

Oh and got a copy of the book enclosed :)

Last edited:
Thats stunning sara! I watched it go and was tempted but it wasnt quite me. I have been told when querying the lack of tags, that its nothing to worry about as they are being fased out.

Thats stunning sara! I watched it go and was tempted but it wasnt quite me. I have been told when querying the lack of tags, that its nothing to worry about as they are being fased out.

Thanks Tabs, was a little concerned when it had no tag on, though wont be returning it!

Can't wait for the pendant to come tomorrow! :biggrin

Well done Sara on a lovely purchase and the photo is nice too, it's showing the different stones quite clearly. Hope tomorrow's delivery is a good 'un also. If you were on the Gems forum we'd be saying you were on the slippery slope......... :mysmilie_797.gif: :D

Last edited:
Lovely first purchase, Sara and it's an excellent photo too!

If you think it's dreadful you should've seen some of mine on the old forum. They were absolutely appalling .... sooo bad that people had to ask what the gemstone was! :D

Thanks everyone - well it would be easy to get hooked BUT I'm away on holiday on Saturday so I think I'm may be out of this very new to me habit by the time I come back! :lol

Oh and it's a necklace btw!

Latest posts

Back