Miss M - John is calling you ....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
He's auctioning the attached and he's saying that his regular buyer who's name begins with "[ ]" needs to get this. He wants you to buy this!

I love that somebody has rung in and asked if it's BE diffused and John said "It's not filled with beryllium and it hasn't been diffused" - tee hee!

Attachments

• Rocks and Co for Miss M.jpg
    Rocks and Co for Miss M.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 324
Thanks Meesh - he must have heard that I'm after a big sphene!

I missed it, but I don't really like that setting anyway - it's not ornate enough for me (and I've seen a larger carat weight go at a significantly lower price).

Someday my sphene will come! (But thanks, John, if you're reading this!)

To be honest MissM it wasn't all that and I'm glad you missed it! The cut wasn't great so it impeded the fire and as you say, way too expensive.

Do you want me to see if I can find a good 'un for you? I think I came across one the other day if you're interested. What carat size are you looking for?

Thanks, Meesh! (Where's the "thanks" button gone - did it disappear in the crash?)

Would be great if you can find one for me - between 3 and say 8 carats, and the greener the better. Thanks again!

Going to PM you with a few ....... think I've saved you several thousands £ :giggle:

Hubby bought me a Sphene ring a few years ago from Gems TV. It's 3.2 carats if I remember correctly, cost a fraction of what Rocks are charging and looks a million miles better! It's a beauty.

Hubby bought me a Sphene ring a few years ago from Gems TV. It's 3.2 carats if I remember correctly, cost a fraction of what Rocks are charging and looks a million miles better! It's a beauty.

All I can say is - lucky you! I bet it's gorgeous.

Latest posts

Back