PDA

View Full Version : Website

Lillith
31-07-2008, 09:23 PM
:mad:

are they ever going to fix this so non-IE users can use it properly? I refuse to ring up to place an order, this is why I use the internet. The website has been broken for non IE users for bloody months now and I'm sick of it.

Phew! Feel better now :D

Sammi
31-07-2008, 11:30 PM
great shame isnt it Lillith to be missing a trick like that. not everyone wants to use IE with it being unstable. it's there loss, but still aggravating for you if you want to have a look at items on the site.

my Dad used to get miffed at the IT world being dominated by and mostly run for Windows applications instead of Mac.

Lillith
01-08-2008, 03:22 AM
great shame isnt it Lillith to be missing a trick like that. not everyone wants to use IE with it being unstable. it's there loss, but still aggravating for you if you want to have a look at items on the site.

my Dad used to get miffed at the IT world being dominated by and mostly run for Windows applications instead of Mac.

It's a pain in the backside. My taxes help pay for the billions of (over)spent on Govt websites which I also cannot use as they too don't support Safari. I can't fill a lot of forms out because of this.

Still, it's fine. Gems obviously don't want my money (and haven't had any of either since the website's `'wonderful" revamp) and won't be getting any again until this farce is fixed. Can't even complain about it via their website as their feedback form is just about the jewellry. *Shrug* Plenty of other online places, just as cheap, getting it instead.