Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lillith

Registered Shopper
:mad:

are they ever going to fix this so non-IE users can use it properly? I refuse to ring up to place an order, this is why I use the internet. The website has been broken for non IE users for ****** months now and I'm sick of it.

Phew! Feel better now :D

great shame isnt it Lillith to be missing a trick like that. not everyone wants to use IE with it being unstable. it's there loss, but still aggravating for you if you want to have a look at items on the site.

my Dad used to get miffed at the IT world being dominated by and mostly run for Windows applications instead of Mac.

great shame isnt it Lillith to be missing a trick like that. not everyone wants to use IE with it being unstable. it's there loss, but still aggravating for you if you want to have a look at items on the site.

my Dad used to get miffed at the IT world being dominated by and mostly run for Windows applications instead of Mac.

It's a pain in the backside. My taxes help pay for the billions of £ (over)spent on Govt websites which I also cannot use as they too don't support Safari. I can't fill a lot of forms out because of this.

Still, it's fine. Gems obviously don't want my money (and haven't had any of either since the website's `'wonderful" revamp) and won't be getting any again until this farce is fixed. Can't even complain about it via their website as their feedback form is just about the jewellry. *Shrug* Plenty of other online places, just as cheap, getting it instead.

Latest posts

Back