Interesting condition?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

henrietta

Registered Shopper
Been wondering for a while if La Puttrich is pregnant. She certainly appeared to have a pronounced bump as she turned sideways today in the C&C "Bella" presentation.

do ya think it's Howards? :cheeky:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Funnily enough, I happened to have the misfortune to stumble across a Galloway fleas presentation recently, and I did wonder if JP had a bun in the oven.

If she is it'll come out yapping thats for sure:call::call::call::call:

who'd fancy 'em enough to do the deed is another story ;)

Him? :tongue2:

17211.zoom.4.jpg

Been wondering for a while if La Puttrich is pregnant. She certainly appeared to have a pronounced bump as she turned sideways today in the C&C "Bella" presentation.

I do hope so. Then she'l go on maternity leave. I switch off if she is presenting because I just can't bear her voice or her style of presenting.

Agreed, she takes free speech to a new level, and to me, she just screeches. I find the woman completely unwatchable.

Oh, I quite like JP - when she first started I found her voice really grating but funnily enough I don't even notice it now. I had thought perhaps it had changed but it must be me watching too much shopping TV.

She used to drive me mad when I first watched her but now I think she's great, I would rather watch her anyday over Ellis.

Latest posts

Back