lily allen jewelery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tequila

Guest Shopper
has anyone else bought any of this looked good on tv but i was very disappointed when it arrived, i like unusual jewelery so i thought this would suit me just right ordered the lemon slice and orange slice necklace and am going to send it right back for me it looks like cheap costume jewelery but without the cheap bit have you folks seen any ? and what did you think?:thinking2:

I haven't seen any of it Tequila, what a bother having to send it back. When are Gems going to realise their once loyal customer base, is heading out of the door faster than you can say "tat"? Why don't they stick to what they know, it used to be a great channel, with good presenters, good jewellery and good prices.

I bought the apple, pear and black bracelet with shoe charm for my daughter and grandaughter. They looked really bright and cheery so hope I don't have to go through all the kerfuffle of sending them back. As it is I have to ask other peeps to go for me and now our local is closed it's a fair old drag and always a long queue. Perhaps I should just cancel, what d'ya fink?

There's another "celeb" batch due next Wednesday - Alesha Dickson. The early part of the ad shows a couple of unusual designs but am not holding out great hopes.

xxxxxxxxxxx

saw both them and liked the look also but missed getting them its worth a try though they may be better than mine perhaps i am just getting fussy in my old age

shows you how :doh: I can be! lol I saw the green pendant, but didnt realise it was meant to be a slice of kiwi fruit! I thought it was meant to be something representing a piece chinese/japanese star sign as such! I wouldnt buy it, as it is not silver or gold, and i do have an allergy to nickel or "cheap" metals - thats why i will not touch the austrian crystal stuff. Its not worth trying, as i do not want to break out like a blistery bubble Dr Who monster look alikey! lol - it was bad enough when i bought a pendant that contained pewter! I had to carry a bell that week! lol to warn people to look away! xxx

I bought the onyx bracelet and its lovely and the shoe on it is 925 ss, i also bought the apple and panda (not sure why as i never buy costume jewellery) the necklaces both seem very tinny, the apple doesn't hang right as the pale pushes it forward and the chain is heavy and very fake looking but the panda is cute with a slimmer chain but not sure i will wear it! so i'm keeping the bracelet, the apple is definitely going back and i'm not sure about the panda but realy for £25 he is a cutie!

lilly allen, aleisha dixon range of jewellery - why i am not surprised they havent decided to sell cheryl cole, colleen rooney or if push comes to shove Jordan's jewellery range too, because thats how desparate gems seems to be, selling costume jewellery. :confused::(:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks gemcherub. xxxx

Not impressed and the prices......................................

I binned the bits I put in my basket. I also watched the AD range and thought quite a lot of that was very jolly, but strictly party with so many crystals and at least it was silver. Didn't buy any though. Given that Gems broadcast for 19 hours a day, I suppose there is room for a certain amount of this stuff (at least it comes under the heading of jewellery) as younger folk will like it. As so much of their "real" stuff actually isn't anymore (coated topaz, diamonds, moissanite, and pretend diamonds), gold so thin it will bend and wear, then there seems little point in fighting the arrival of costume jewellery - at least it's honest. Much of the later gold pieces don't seem to be even cast, but made with wire. xxxx

lilly allen, aleisha dixon range of jewellery - why i am not surprised they havent decided to sell cheryl cole, colleen rooney or if push comes to shove Jordan's jewellery range too, because thats how desparate gems seems to be, selling costume jewellery. :confused::(:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only because Argos beat them to it. :p

Latest posts

Back