Cheerio from me (Sam)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sam Bo

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone, my name's Sam Bonner and for those of you who don't know me, I'm a former presenter at Gems TV. I know a couple of you have wondered if I've gone absent without leave! But no I've actually left above board! I just really wanted to personally thank you for watching over the last few years and to have shown me your support. Us presenters are all quite nervous of what everyone's going to say about us on this forum, I never dare look!! Plus I'm a bit of a techno phobe, I can't believe I've managed to even post this message.. although it's early days as I haven't pressed any send buttons yet. But in case this message does reach you.. I didn't just want to disappear. I send you all my very very best wishes for Christmas and new year (it's not still too early to say that is it?).. Ta ta for now, and thanks again! All my best, Sam xxx

How nice! Thanks Sam and I for one wish you all the best for whatever you're going to do now. It's a shame all the good presenters are leaving.

Oh Sam you'll be missed. You have always been a pleasure to watch and I hope you'll be back on our screens again soon. If not, have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and thank you for popping in to say goodbye.

Meeshoo xx

:sad: Hi and bye Sam and goodluck in your future , thanks for popping by and happy christmas and new year to you too xxxxxx

Sam it has been a pleasure to watch and listen too it was so refreshing to have a presenter that didnt scream like a banshee and just gave us the info we needed to decide whether to buy you will be missed by me and many others and i reiterate meeshoos comment about taking the time to come and say goodbye thank you for that. Gems loss someone elses gain good luck for the future and keep in touch now you have mastered the dreaded puter

Good luck Sam I"m sure we will probably see you again soon!!! Bye for now fwend.

Thank you for popping in Sam, as the others have said, you'll be missed. It was always a pleasure to watch your informative, no nonsense style of presenting. Good luck in whatever you decide to do next, hopefully we'll see you back on our screens soon.

Happy Christmas to you and yours.

Thanks for popping in to say Bye Sam, i allways found your shows enjoyable to watch.Best Wishes for the future, whatever it brings you :)

Hi Sam, Thank you very much for saying farewell so nicely. I will miss you on Gems, hope we will be able to catch you on another channel but if your career is taking a different direction I wish you bonne chance! All the best, Inge xx

Well now that you've found us and now that you're a little more techno-aware (yay you!), I hope you're able to read all these nice messages. Best wishes to you in whatever it is you're doing from now on, and thanks so much for coming on to say Cheerio.

Hi Sam. It's very sad to hear that you are leaving. I'll certainly miss your calm, mature and informative approach to selling. It would be lovely to see you again on our screens, but whatever you decide to do in the future, I wish you all the best.

Hope you and your family have a very happy Christmas. M xx

Sam sorry to hear you have left gems - you WILL be missed!!!! Wishing you all the very best for your future. Thanks for dropping by and telling us all here. With all best wishes to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Persianglitter xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower::flower:

Thanks so much for coming to say goodbye to us all. Many of those presenters who are nervous about reading our comments could do far worse than to take a leaf out of your book! All the best for your future and I hope you have a lovely festive season.

Hi Sam, Very sorry to see you have left Gems. that's all the lovely presenters gone now.

As you have found us on here please visit again.
I wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year.

:)

How nice of you to call Sam,I shall miss you you were always pleasant to watch,sorry you've gone.

Hope I'm not too late Sam, it was really sweet of you to come in and say goodbye to us - thank you. You will be much missed, please let us know what you get up to. xxxxxxxx

Oh such a shame, but good luck Sam, and thanks for coming on here and saying goodbye to us, you will be missed x x

Latest posts

Back