PDA

View Full Version : pearls

Milly
01-08-2008, 08:52 AM
I dont know if you were watching the other night when at the last moments of the show they put on a 14" peacock pearl necklace i had requested some blue pearls earlier in the evening these were not really the ones i had in mind tho, But as they found these out for me i thought it would be rude not to bid on them luckily enough they went really cheap at 12 as i had an order anyway i thought nothing to lose i can always send them back later on Well to the point i think everyone was put off by the description of 14"i dont know why they've put that on them because they fit me ( and I'm a large lady )so girls if they come up again have a go cause they are beautiful wot a bargain

Tabs
01-08-2008, 09:00 AM
Thanks for posting that Milly. I did look at that necklace but the 14" length put me off, its good to know they are longer.

Milly
01-08-2008, 09:08 AM
I forgot to say they are on a wire with an extender I'd say they were 16" as a choker and 18" using the extender well they go round my chunky neck anyway:)

mariek
01-08-2008, 09:50 AM
thanks milly ill look out for that when my card has had a chance to cool down!!!:)

PearlyQueen
01-08-2008, 02:11 PM
Is that the one I have?
http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1112
Coz it's a stunner! Wish I'd paid 14...:p

Milly
01-08-2008, 02:51 PM
hi anne yes that is the necklace
I see your wearing yours and they look stunning on you . I seen them on the c.r. site
but did'nt think they'd be me if you know what i mean, but irl there fab
I may keep them in my pressie drawer til i decide if i'm to old to wear them
and at that price i can afford to do that I cant remember what they were now but quite pricey
for sure ,I dont think the prices will last long so I'm hunting bargains now

PearlyQueen
01-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Thought so from your description.
I think they were 24 when I bought them, but I had a 10% discount.
By the way, you're never too old for pearls hun...
Actually, they are the nicest pearls I've ever bought, they even beat Honora for my money.

Milly
01-08-2008, 05:00 PM
Thanks for saying that I've never had pearls before of any kind i thought the style might be a bit young looking but hey your only as young as you feel is that what they say still good bargain hunting all