Cuisinart Stone Oven and Grill

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
http://www.idealworld.tv/Cuisinart_Stone_Oven_and_Grill_157355.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=cuisinart

I bought this when it was £99.99 as a POD and it's brilliant!
The build quality is superb, and nothing like any of the counter-top ovens I've ever had before. And it looks so beautiful...
Dennice said there's a Cuisinart in every American kitchen so I asked my sis today just to see....
Yep, she has a Cuisinart panini grill, and said it's expensive but very highly rated.
It was delivered very quickly too. IW has improved so much that my confidence has crept right up again.

I ordered one when it was POTD but I haven't had mine yet I am hoping it arrives soon.

I ordered one when it was POTD but I haven't had mine yet I am hoping it arrives soon.

I bet you'll love it when it turns up, cazzie. Mine didn't take long to arrive and I did a roast chicken in it today complete with the most crispy roast potatoes.
I was a bit worried it would be too small, but in fact I've found it larger inside than the other mini-ovens I've had in the past. It's sort of like a Tardis!
Interestingly, it's not made in the USA but China.....

I bet you'll love it when it turns up, cazzie. Mine didn't take long to arrive and I did a roast chicken in it today complete with the most crispy roast potatoes.
I was a bit worried it would be too small, but in fact I've found it larger inside than the other mini-ovens I've had in the past. It's sort of like a Tardis!Interestingly, it's not made in the USA but China.....

I didn't order mine until the end of the last airing as I thought it looked really small inside so I am pleased to find that it's not that small. At the moment I am using the Nu-Wave which is great but I prefer the shape of the Cuisinart.

http://www.idealworld.tv/Cuisinart_Stone_Oven_and_Grill_157355.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=cuisinart

I bought this when it was £99.99 as a POD and it's brilliant!
The build quality is superb, and nothing like any of the counter-top ovens I've ever had before. And it looks so beautiful...
Dennice said there's a Cuisinart in every American kitchen so I asked my sis today just to see....
Yep, she has a Cuisinart panini grill, and said it's expensive but very highly rated.
It was delivered very quickly too. IW has improved so much that my confidence has crept right up again.

Yes.During the Bush administration,the Cuisinart police would do random searches into peoples homes to ensure that all Murcans had at least one Cusinart gadget .God bless Murca

Yes.During the Bush administration,the Cuisinart police would do random searches into peoples homes to ensure that all Murcans had at least one Cusinart gadget .God bless Murca

But it's made in China. Tis all a conspiracy.

Mine arrived on friday and I used it today to cook the beef, but the light has blown. Will have to ring Cuisinart tomorrow to see about getting a replacement bulb.

Mine arrived on friday and I used it today to cook the beef, but the light has blown. Will have to ring Cuisinart tomorrow to see about getting a replacement bulb.

Oh what a shame cazzie! I did pork in mine today - love these small ovens as they save you having to use the big one. I hope you get another bulb soon.

Tip- Don't leave a basket of eggs on top when you're using it...... :eek:

I phoned Cusinart this morning and I was told to speak to IW which I did this afternoon. It would appear it will take up to 21 days to pick it up but they will not bring me another until they have that one back so I have been back in touch with Cusinart. They are going to phone me tomorrow after checking to see if they can just send out the bulb.

I phoned Cusinart this morning and I was told to speak to IW which I did this afternoon. It would appear it will take up to 21 days to pick it up but they will not bring me another until they have that one back so I have been back in touch with Cusinart. They are going to phone me tomorrow after checking to see if they can just send out the bulb.

A few years back i had a similar problem with them (IW), no way would they supply the small part. I had to return it all. It took ages to collect and then for them to get their finger out and send replacement, luckily there was still stock at the time. But it took ages to arrive, so i hope you have better luck and can get the part you need direct.

A few years back i had a similar problem with them (IW), no way would they supply the small part. I had to return it all. It took ages to collect and then for them to get their finger out and send replacement, luckily there was still stock at the time. But it took ages to arrive, so i hope you have better luck and can get the part you need direct.

That's what concerned me, I reckoned it could take up to 6 weeks to get the replacement if it takes them 3 weeks to collect then I have to wait probably another week for them to receive it back an process it (thats being optimistic) and then another 2 weeks to deliver a new one and that is not on.
I wouldn't have minded if they would have delivered a new one at the same time or at least improved their collection time.

I will never order anything like this from them again their after sales sucks.:mad:

Have spoken to Cuisinart and they are arranging to collect my oven and deliver a new one at the same time. :)

Latest posts

Back