Rocks Wish List

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

Birdie

Guest Shopper
As we know that the folks as Rocks read this forum, how about a wish list? ;)

Mine would be:
8" bracelets
rings that resize to V
pearls
more things set in gold
:)

Oooh,

Yellow Gold
Non claw setting i.e. Bezel, rub over.
Low profile.

Art Deco style.

I know Rocks have these but....My wish list from Rocks include,.

The 1 carat diamond cluster ring ..in yellow gold

A blue diamond ring

Multi gemstone bracelet.

Mine would be small solitaire rings in yellow gold that can easily be sized down.

7 inch bracelets or even smaller.

Small stud earrings with the post in the middle.

Seems to be a recurring theme running through my wish list :eek:

Mine would be small solitaire rings in yellow gold that can easily be sized down.

7 inch bracelets or even smaller.

Small stud earrings with the post in the middle.

Seems to be a recurring theme running through my wish list :eek:

I need SMALL as well Fluff ....

.... though I would prefer white gold or silver! ;)

Would also like smaller eternity rings (white gold or silver)

7" bracelets (John did say he could resize bracelets by removing links when I asked the other night - so that is probably the way to go)

Pearls
leverback earrings
61/2 inch or smaller bracelets
coloured diamonds

That will do for now :rolleyes:

ring sizes R-V for women

wider shanks on women's rings - sadly the two I've inspected this week are much too delicate for me to seriously consider upsizing - they wouldn't last 2 minutes of serious wear.

more 8"-8.25" bracelets

leverbacks rather than shepherds hooks

comprehensive selection of items to purchase on the website outside of auction hours.

more money to bid on some of the chunky stuff on the website!

I'm with Sammi here more larger braclets or at least with pretty extenders
and rings that resize s-v
more in yellow gold for me to

I'm another one for smaller sizes please and my dream come true would be a stunner of a pink diamond ring, set in white gold with a central pink diamond, a couple of baguette cut white diamond to accent and I'd be in heaven! (PS would need the pendant too but thats just being plain greedy!) More in white gold, more solitaires and classic clusters, more even sillier lower prices and everything else is 100% perfect!

Perhaps they could consider selling extenders as an extra, along with the chains and cords? That seems a good idea for those of us who want longer bracelets.

Big octagon cut solitaire rings in settings of silver or white gold please :daisy:

Can I add to my list please :lol:

I have the cushion cut ring (shown on page 16 of 'The Lure' by Steve Bennett) in citrine and pink topaz and love them so much I am going to try and collect all 5 versions :D

What I would love is some matching earings and bracelets to match, some time in the future - pretty, pretty please :jump:

A win on the lottery to pay for all the stuff I have been buying;)

I would like to see some Red Garnet set in Silver or white gold.Also some Tsavorite and fire opal gems in the selection of pieces.

Latest posts

Back