Katherine leaving Rockstv- Bye Katherine!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mirabelle

Registered Shopper
:hi: I was so shocked to get an email from the lovely Katherine the other day
to say she is leaving Rockstv within a week, but will pop up now and again to help out in customer service for the holiday period!

I'm so sorry to hear she is leaving, she was the backbone of Rocks customer care, but I wish her all the luck and love in her future job..

"Bye Katherine, we are going to miss you terribly!!! please reconsider!! lol

Lots of love,

Mary (Mirabelle) xxxx:flower:

So sorry to hear the lovely Katherine is leaving Rocks, she really is a lovely person and was one of their biggest assets in the CS department. Such a shame your leaving Katherine, but wishing you lots of luck with whatever your future brings :)

She will be sorely missed. It was always a pleasure to speak to her.

Wishing you all the best for the future - and take care Katherine! :thumbsup:

Good luck for the future Katherine, I'm sure you'll be sorely missed by all at Rocks.

I know I have already been in contact with you Katherine but I wanted to say on here....

Good luck for the future and thank you for all your time and help while at Rocks!!!! :)

Katherine, you will be a huge miss at Rocks but I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you again
for all your help and wish you the very best for the future.
bloemenvoorjou.gif

Oh, no!!! Life will not be the same without Katherine, truly the most dedicated CS person I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Katherine, you are a star, and I can only hope to be on the receiving end of your CS wherever you are going!

Sad to hear that you are moving on Katherine. Thank you for all the help you have given me, you are like sunshine! I wish you Bonne Chance in your next venture. Goodbye & God bless,

Inge xx

Oh, what a shame, but many thanks for all you help in the past and good luck for the future Katherine!

i echo what everyone has already said Katherine you have been amazing helping so many peeps i want to wish you lots of luck and happiness in whatever you do next xxxxx

A sad day for Rocks & you will be hugely missed by bot them & us Katherine!
I wish you all the very best for the future & hope you are going on to the greatest job in the world because you truly deserve it & you would be an asset to anybody!
kitten / JAK1
xxxx
p.s. If you're going on to be something really exciting like, ooh I dunno, Richard Branson's personal assistant......or PR for the Queen or something......you will come back & tell us won't you, so we can bathe in your glory & tell people 'I knew her when she was at Rocks TV, oh yes...!' lol

Sorry to hear you're leaving Katherine. You provided an amazing service and you will be missed. Thank you for all your help and I wish you every success at whatever you do.

kindest regards
Fiona (Feegee)

Oh No!!! Gutted!!!!!!!!!!! Kath, you have been a ruddy star over the last 18 months, helping me out with my cheeky requests and the like. You will be hugely, hugely missed, and I wish you all the luck in the world with your future career! Take Care! xx

I'm late in finding this thread, so I hope Dear Katharine, that you are still around to read this?
I have never been other than impressed by your efficiency and professional attitude to your work and also by your friendly and kind nature. I have no doubt that whatever life holds for you in the future, you will cope with anything and do it well.... no, fabulously well, and to the very best of your considerable abilities!!

I wish you health and happiness and every success in all you do,
With my fond thanks and best wishes,
Mathilda ( Maggi) in Aberdeen

Latest posts

Back