Peridot ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

meerkat

Registered Shopper
Just received this today, and for just under £17, 2 carats and a lovely rich lime, I am very happy.

Attachments

• IMG_1928.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 255
Thanks all. I had seen it a few weeks back on Freeview just as the last couple went, couldn't find it in their catalogue, and gave up. Then they were having a half price, one P&P all day and this came up. I saw the cut was decent, and dcided I deserved a little treat. Now if I can get a Colombian emerald of the same size and clarity.... LOL

Oooooh love the ring Meerkat - fabulous colour, shape and what a price!

Wonder if they've got any more :rolleyes:

Thanks all. I had seen it a few weeks back on Freeview just as the last couple went, couldn't find it in their catalogue, and gave up. Then they were having a half price, one P&P all day and this came up. I saw the cut was decent, and dcided I deserved a little treat. Now if I can get a Colombian emerald of the same size and clarity.... LOL

Talk about having a lucky day. See what you get when you give up hope..............plop.... it drops into your lap (or basket as it were) xxxxx

It's fab Meerkat, gorgeous colour and looks very sizable too. Well done, you can't go wrong for that price.

Yaz

if only life was like that eh?!! Btw, I relate to your sig...I have cats too.

Also got a nice moldavite pendant, which is proving very difficult to photograph ...

Yaz

if only life was like that eh?!! Btw, I relate to your sig...I have cats too

Also got a nice moldavite pendant, which is proving very difficult to photograph ...

Thank you, I am well known for having no authority in their house.

Serendipity again.............?

Congratulations Meerkat, a lovely Peridot for a bargain price. It looks very nice on you.
And I think we'd all love a Colombian Emerald just like that..........:D

T'would be good though if TJC had the 50% p&p days more often. I took advantage of
the last one like yourself and found something I really wanted.

Well done Meerkat, what a lovely ring and a steal at that price. Is it Asscher cut? They were selling some really affordable pieces which were Asscher cut and from the pic yours looks like one. My eyesight is not the best though but I'm too vain to wear specs!

Hi klosblue and thanks(all)

no not an ascher cut, though I also saw several at very reasonable prices. It is a baguette cut, as it still has its corners(I think that's right)

Don't be too vain to wear glasses, eyesight is soooooo impotant, and you miss so much otherwise. Maybe try contacts?

Latest posts

Back