Rocks On TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jan

Registered Shopper
It looks really good I must say.

Much better than the flaky internet that I usually have, plus I won't get slapped wrists from the ISP.

Hi Everyone

Please bear with us we have got problems with sound, picture, pretty much everything but obviously can't address this until tomorrow.

It will look really great soon!

Regards

Sarah

With now FOUR separate channels dedicatd to selling jewellery on the TV (or five if you include Gems' "Deal of the Day" channel), the UK market must surely be overcrowded - especially in a recession.

The question is, which of them will go first? I know some people will say Rocks & Co, but I don't think that's a foregone conclusion - everything but the VERY high-end pieces seems to sell pretty rapidly, sometimes in significant quantities, and even those sell eventually. They have obviously got into the top end of the market, and I reckon they must be making a fair amount of dosh.

Personally, the channel I would miss the least would be TJC, because I find their most of their designs, not to mention the overload of diamonds and tanzanite, boring; but they clearly have a huge fan club, and there is no denying the quality and value of their pieces.

Gems TV has taken some dodgy turns of late, but at they also have some absolutely stunning pieces, and it is still possible to get some real bargains - I'd be very sorry to see them go.

And Rocks TV, of course, will always have a loyal following built up through absolutely outstanding customer service and an amazing personal touch, coupled with consistently great prices.

So it's a tough call... maybe we should have a poll!

Hi Miss M,I'm a fan of TJC,just received a great RS pendant from them in silver which looks very similar to Rocks&co at a fraction of the price,I find I can buy nice pieces from them at a small price and without the overwhelming guilt. I wonder about Gems,I haven't bought from them in ages (and this may just finish them off),they seem to have lost direction and most of their best presenters alongside.
I find Rocks&co "hard watchin" with poor presenters and the Diniz Bros overegging every presentation.
Will be looking forward to RocksTV as we all know they are very committed and have great CS and friendly presenters,I wish them lots of success for the future.

Personally I am delighted to see Rocks TV on the TV! I feel the range is perfect for Television and I'm sure they will very quickly show everyone else how it's done. Fabulous Customer Service, very watchable presenters, a range with prices to suit everyone and that wonderful 'family feeling' - what more could you want?

I think it will be great to see RocksTV when they start broadcasting fully. From a personal point of view both RocksTV and TJC offer me lovely "guilt free" price points, but when it comes to RocksTV their CS wins hands down.

Stupid question but will this mean an end to the Auction Room & the interaction with the presenters via the Chat Room.......I haven't got Sky! :(
(Sorry, probs mentioned elsewhere but have a migraine & been ill all night so too darn lazy, nauseous & bad-tempered to trawl back through all posts! lol)

Stupid question but will this mean an end to the Auction Room & the interaction with the presenters via the Chat Room.......I haven't got Sky! :(
(Sorry, probs mentioned elsewhere but have a migraine & been ill all night so too darn lazy, nauseous & bad-tempered to trawl back through all posts! lol)

No, kitten - it's going to continue as normal on the web.

Initially they will be broadcasting pre-recorded material on the web, and then go live in January. I don't know how this will work with respect to the presenters interacting with the chat room, though. Presumably the TV viewers will not be able to see the chat, and any comments made by the presenters responding to the chat would make no sense to them.

No, kitten - it's going to continue as normal on the web.

Initially they will be broadcasting pre-recorded material on the web, and then go live in January. I don't know how this will work with respect to the presenters interacting with the chat room, though. Presumably the TV viewers will not be able to see the chat, and any comments made by the presenters responding to the chat would make no sense to them.

Sarah was in the chat room the other day and I asked her about this and she said the TV viewers will see the chat so the presenters will still be able to interact with the chatters.

I've been watching this and it's lovely to see everyone properly and the pace is perfect. I hope it's working as success is well deserved. xxxxxxxxx

Jan, I know this is completely off topic, but I LOVE your avatar! Really fun!

Thank you Miss M,

It's called broken image fighters, LOL!

It's nice to Rocks TV on TV now, I have never been able to go through and watch online as we only have one PC and that's always being used but not by me. sad, LOL.

:D

It's really great to see Rocks TV on the telly and the presenters are looking good! However, I really wish that Carol (God bless her) could have a make over...she always looks like she's just got out of bed!

its ironic really- it's called rocks TV, however- they have only started broadcasting on the telly these past few weeks,

good on them! don't get me wrong.
i just found it quite ironic, tis' all :)

You can watch on the net Saphire but at the moment they are upgrading their systems so are not available.
Hopefully they will be back as soon as possible.

Latest posts

Back