Deliveries?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jacqualina

Registered Shopper
Has anyone received any items that they bought on Wednesday yet? It's my first order and I've been waiting all day and unfortunately I'll be out on Monday.

Has anyone received any items that they bought on Wednesday yet? It's my first order and I've been waiting all day and unfortunately I'll be out on Monday.

Yes, but haven't opened it as OH is hanging around. Didn't get a book though. I'm in N Ireland, btw.

No my order hasn't come today which is really sad cos I wanted to take it with me on holiday and there wont be anyone home for almost two weeks during the day. :(

Mine from Tuesday arrived yesterday but that probably doesn't help much does it? :eek:

Sorry to hear that Sara - I suppose there's still another hour or so to go, but it's not looking good if so many of us haven't received it.

Sorry to hear that Sara - I suppose there's still another hour or so to go, but it's not looking good if so many of us haven't received it.

I was looking out for the delivery van and saw it go past at lunchtime - so wont get it now. :(

First item I ordered came next day, so I foolishly thought this one would as well *sigh*

Guess I'd better mail Tony as they wont be able to leave it and it will probably be returned to Rocks eventually when there is never anyone in. :(

Darn it! :rolleyes:

I thought Steve said on Wednesday evening that delivery would be on Friday. If bbelle got hers in N. Ireland, maybe there's a problem with the couriers on the mainland?

:(hi me too no delivery ,same thing saw a van at lunchtime so wont be coming back i guess today,ive been loitering all day too

I've sent a mail to Tony (ONLY because I'm going on holiday tomorrow - wouldn't bother otherwise) - so will let you know what he says. :)

I don't want my pendant to go back to them and then they credit me with the amount of it - cos it was an incredible bargain! :lol

Latest posts

Back