Orange Tocca Lite Telephone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lthoel2

Registered Shopper
Did anyone order this phone and have recieved it yet. I ordered one for my sons Christmas present. I have checked on their site and it tells me that it will be delivered on the 24th December. I do hope it is or they will be getting some grief:mad:

Linda

I have just checked the order page again and it now tells me that it will be delivered on the 25th DEC. I have just rung customer services and low and behold I have been told it will definately be delivered before the 25th. I'm not holding my breath on that one!!!!!!!!. I haven't ordered from them for over 2 years because of the delivery times. I really should have known better. So annoyed with myself

Linda

You never know it may come before 25th stranger things have happened. It is frustrating when its a present.

How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking, there are probabbly beter deals out there.

I ordered 1 of these on the Friday 27th November and it arrived on Wed 2nt Dec! I also ordered 2 of the Samsung Genios' 1 in pink and 1 in white and they are smashing looking phones and were ordered on Thurs 26th Nov and came on Sat 28th Nov !

Hope you get your phone soon;)

regards

Toots

Hurray. My mobile phone was delivered this afternoon (Mon). I am now a happy bunny, knowing my son will get his Christmas present.

Linda

Latest posts

Back