no metal rings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mrs James

aka bella battenburg
i nabbed one of the new style rings yesterday; the rose quartz flower. Love the look of these and if it suits when it arrives, think i might be tempted by all the different versions. :)

i nabbed one of the new style rings yesterday; the rose quartz flower. Love the look of these and if it suits when it arrives, think i might be tempted by all the different versions. :)

Yep, had a look and they're pretty. What other stones do they come in please Jamesy?

It's ok, I found them. I think I need a black agate one.;)

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I REALLY neeeeeeed one of those black agate flowers!!!! Have a horrible feeling though that they are going to have been made for pencil fingers rather than the bog rolls I have attached to my hands!!! Darn and indeed Blast.....and that's far more polite than what was going through my head!!!

Hi Ladies!

So glad you are liking these! I must admit there had been a bit of pushing and shoving in the office to see who can one first as well. lol

Regards

Sarah

ooh it's arrived and it's delish...good enough to eat ;)
very chunky, substantial piece but quite a slim-fitting N i'd say...
hopefully if they prove popular, they'll make them in other sizes Mummybear. :)

Hi,

Yes you are absolutely right, if they are going to be popular then i will have some more made in different sizes.

Regards

Sarah

ooh it's arrived and it's delish...good enough to eat ;)
very chunky, substantial piece but quite a slim-fitting N i'd say...
hopefully if they prove popular, they'll make them in other sizes Mummybear. :)

Hi All,
Yes I agree there Mrs James, I received my black agate flower ring 10 mins ago,
Its absolutely gorgeous, but as you say a slim fitting N more like an M.1/2 fit on me, non the less fits my right hand 3rd finger so am well pleased.

Mirabelle xx

Latest posts

Back