Gems advert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
Noticed yesterday whilst i tuned in to gems for all of 5 minutes, they have a new advert - Quality and Value......For You! I am surprised QV C havent jumped down their throats for blatantly copying other companies catch phrases!

I noticed it too this morning too PG!!

Also the new purple graphics a la TJC;)

Couldn't watch for long though.......their advent deal.....squashed tanzy hoop earrings in silver:eek:

Who is buying such things??:confused:

.....squashed tanzy hoop earrings in silver:eek:

Gems have always had a bizarre mix of the absolutely hideous and the truly beautiful... theire jewellery seems much more eclectic than the other channels. But hey, at least we all like different things!

I noticed it too this morning too PG!!

Also the new purple graphics a la TJC;)

Couldn't watch for long though.......their advent deal.....squashed tanzy hoop earrings in silver:eek:

They reminded me of buckled bicycle wheels - lol. xxxxx

Gems have always had a bizarre mix of the absolutely hideous and the truly beautiful... theire jewellery seems much more eclectic than the other channels. But hey, at least we all like different things!

Guess that's what keeps us coming, we either want it desperately, it makes us laugh, or its unbelievably ugly, whichever way it keeps us looking. xxxxxx

they have been playing some very strange music this evening, whilst lynne was selling her pariba - and she was pronouncing it very strangely, Pie eeeba (I know on TJC they pronounce Para eee ba) but she did half sound as if she was going to say pie, eee by gum! And the stone, was the most dullest wishy washey paraiba i have seen to date! Not neon and sparkley - but dull and lifeless - and needs to get its mojo back - maybe it needs a dose of Red Bull! instead of the usual Bull.....!! lol xxx

Latest posts

Back