So excited - present from hubby

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ksmyth123

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

Hope you are all well!!!

Not posted in a while as was in hospital for a month with pre-eclampsia before giving birth to my beautiful little boy Jack 3 weeks ago. Wanted to share what my husband has ordered as a present for me to celebrate the birth of our son - a natural pink diamond ring. Am so excited as have always wanted a coloured diamond ring so this will be extra special.

Link to the ring is below

https://www.thejewellerychannel.tv/popups/viewdetail.aspx?StockCode=609634

Will post pictures when i receive it!!

Thanks for looking.

Karenx

Congratulations - on both the ring and your little boy. I hope you love the ring when it comes!

Many, many congratulations on the birth of your lovely little boy after what must have been a difficult and worrying time before he made his entrance into the world.

Your lovely husband has bought you a beautiul ring and you deserve every single pink diamond in it. Looking forward to seeing a photo when it arrives.

Best wishes to the three of you!

xx

Many congratulations.....

Many congratulations Karen on the birth of your little boy Jack.
Hope both you and he are both doing well.

The pink diamond ring is a beauty and a lovely present from your hubby. I'm sure you will get heaps of pleasure from wearing it, it is very special indeed.

Btw, just a quick question...are you able to see the threads in the Drop section below?

Many congratulations to you both on the birth of your son Jack x
What a wonderful gift your hubby has bought you, its a beautiful ring and will always be so special to you enjoy wearing it x

What wonderful news, congratulations on the birth of your son. It's a perfect gift for such a special time in your life...your husband has set quite a precedent though, how many children do you plan on having? lol

Many congratulations on the birth of your baby boy - hope he brings you so much joy, well done!! What a lovely man your husband is, such a lovely way to celebrate your baby's birth - and a lovely way to keep a memory - so much better than a bunch of flowers! (guess whose husband bought her flowers!! lol xxx) enjoy your ring, and enjoy being a mum - best wishes to all of you - and have a fantastic first christmas together. xxxxx

Congratulations on the birth of Jack, and well done to your lovely OH for buying you such a gorgeous present. I LOVE band rings like that, so wearable and a big look, I hope it'll be everything you're hoping for when it arrives.

Congratulations on the birth of your son :)
Lovely ring, so sweet of you Hubby to choose that gift for you! I hope its fab when it arrives and look forward to seeing the pics. Perhaps you should hint to Hubby that its blue for a boy...perhaps then a blue diamond too :D

Congratulations on the birth of baby Jack and for having such a lovely and generous hubby. Hope you have fun times wearing your ring.

ps when are you having another one to get a matching pendant ;)

Thank you everyone - Jack is just the most gorgeous boy and i feel so blessed that he arrived safe and sound, particularly after a hard pregnancy and labour.

The ring arrived this afternoon - it is just amazing. A beautiful pale pink glitterball. I just love it. Is also nice and flat so i dont need to worry about my ring scratching him as i am not wearing my solitaire rings at the moment.

Sasha - cant see the items in the drop - how do i do that?

Thanks again for your best wishes - might have to curtail my jewellery habit now i am on mat leave but i wouldnt have it any other way. Can enjoy ogling all your lovely purchases instead!!! :D

Take care.

Karenx

Had they had a blue diamond version we would have gone for that (i love blue diamonds too) but my eternity ring that i am wearing as my wedding ring is a simple blue sapphire band so there is an appropriate amount of blue on my finger anyway!!!

My husband knows my love of jewellery and does spoil me but not going to be rushing to have another baby just yet - want to enjoy Jack for a couple of years first!!!

xxx

cant see the items in the drop - how do i do that?

Karen, to see the items in The Drop, you have to become a VIP member of shoppingtelly.com by making a one-off donation to the site (minimum £6). This also enables you to use other site functions not currently available to you, such as sending private messages (PMs) to other forum members, and searching threads.

To make a donation, click on "Donate" (in yellow in the menu bar near the top of the page). The webmaster, Graham, uses the money to help maintain the shoppingtelly.com site.

Latest posts

Back